Severe issues with ios 15

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
A pack contains high quality game backgrounds for 2D video games. With 15 distinct themes
  • We have been also experiencing these same issues as of late with IOS 15.4 version also. We use both construct and unity for our Webgl games. Webgl oriented games have been showing huge problems after switching into IOS 15 for both platforms. Before that we completely tested all these games and where ready for deployment in previous versions. We managed to find a work around in Unity and is comparatively more stable now. But in the case of construct games its going berserk. Some times the sprites wont render sometimes the game works perfectly and when you reload it(browser reload) its stops working normally. If someone could provide a workaround for this issue it would be amazing. Ashley

• What is the workaround in Unity?

• Hello guys, any information for this issues ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This thread was originally posted nearly a year ago, and iOS 16 is now nearly out. As far as I know there were lots of updates to iOS which dealt with lots of things like WebGL bugs and that probably already solved any issues.

As I said before, if you continue to have problems with iOS 16, it's most likely a bug in iOS and so would need to be reported to Apple.

• I still experience a lot of crashes on my relatively recent iPhone. Also, can confirm that ads don‘t pause the game and it also doesn’t pause when opening the app switcher. This is really unfortunate, as the game gets a lot less fps on my old galaxy s8 with 4gigs of ram but there are no other issues.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)