Reinarte APK Studio Compiler

1 favourites
  • REINARTE APK STUDIO

https://www.reinarte.com.br/tutorial/USA.htm

PRESENTATION

- Since September 2018 I have been producing a solution to convert HTML/CSS/JavaScript projects (Game, Site ou Application) into an installable Android file (APK) through a simple tool to be handled, this tool is based on CORDOVA CLI and has all programs internally for its operation (Gradle, Java JDK, NodeJS, Android SDK).

- Since the Intel XDK, Ludei and Cocoon the Brazilian community has struggled to continue with their projects because many do not understand well the system of compiling a project to become an APK file for the Android Platform, so I took the initiative to mount a Cordova environment and with all the programs needed to meet the demands of this group of people including mine, many still use Construct 2 and the Construct 3 build system still needs improvement.

FINAL CONSIDERATIONS

- Permalink to download all versions of Reinarte APK Studio is this from Google Drive.

- The Reinarte APK Studio has open source in the file "Reinarte.bat" for those who want to analyze the commands, make their modifications or give opinions for System improvement.

- The intent of this System is not to make a profit but to provide a practical tool to assist users of Construct.

- But REINARTE accepts donations on some of this options Link, and will use them as an incentive to improve the System to the extent possible and adapt new rules for Google.

- The Reinarte APK Studio internal Cordova Plugins and the Android System that is inserted into the project automatically underwent some minor modifications to avoid bugs and better adapt to Game Developers.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/132CW7XL1dKu48GNAyfoieJR4YKJuVLCr

https://www.reinarte.com.br/studio.txt

• the Construct 3 build system still needs improvement.

What improvement do you think there needs to be to Construct 3's build system? It looks like it already covers everything this tool does.

• kkkkkk

- Construct 3 does not have free config.xml for editing. (Cocoon and Intel XDK had).

- Construct 3 has a much lower number of plugins than Construct 2 and it seems that you do not have a team responsible for developing and updating the plugins.

- Third party Cordova plugins are out of date and no one tries to correct or adapt any changes to keep using them.

- This compiler is OFFLINE and tbm can be used in any HTML / JavaScript project and not just for Construct exported projects.

- Open Source Code for the User who wants to make new features and adaptations.

- Do not waste time with several builds in a row or lack of internet.

- No APK downloads required.

• I'd point out we've documented how to get started with the Cordova CLI which covers a few of those points, and some other points don't appear to be solved by your tool either.

• Excellent reinarte. The best compiler I have ever seen. Even Cocoon couldn't get over it. Very useful for us in Construct 2, since we use the paid version, if we didn't have this compiler, it wouldn't be useful to have this Engine. One of the best free solutions I've ever seen.

• I admire the work on the tool. Great work.

Although, I still think it's still easier to use the Construct 3 Build Service. It's like 3 clicks away to a debug .apk and 1 click for making a keystore and automatically build a release .apk. I don't think it's fair to say that Construct 3 still needs improvement, when Construct 3 is easier to use out of the two.

We actually can edit the config.xml, add plugins automatically without going through the technicalities through addons, and it's easier to integrate cordova-plugins via the C3SDK. Have export options for Android Studio, Cordova CLI, PhoneGap or just the famous C3 Direct Build.

This seems more like an automated tool alternative for the Cordova CLI. I don't think it can replace the C3 Build Service's ease of use, graphics interface and automation.

• This seems more like an automated tool alternative for the Cordova CLI. I don't think it can replace the C3 Build Service's ease of use, graphics interface and automation.

It depends on the way you see it. Many computers do not run android studio, and some people have no money to buy a compiler. So for some, it's not just a tool, but a solution. Especially for those who have Construct 2.

Regarding the build of Construct 3, in my view, Reinarte is superior. For some APK's I tested, and had better performance and stability with Reinarte. But it is my point of view.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It depends on the way you see it. Many computers do not run android studio, and some people have no money to buy a compiler. So for some, it's not just a tool, but a solution. Especially for those who have Construct 2.

That's fair. Although, before this tool, you know you could've just used PhoneGap, 1 upload and it automatically builds into an .apk. But I think you guys prefer this since it has built-in plugins too. Then, I guess this is a beneficial option for Construct 2, more options the better.

Regarding the build of Construct 3, in my view, Reinarte is superior. For some APK's I tested, and had better performance and stability with Reinarte. But it is my point of view.

I don't think performance is up to the build option you take, the factors are mostly from the runtime (c3runtime is faster in benchmarks), game design, Webview, Chrome version and especially specs.

With that said, I haven't used the tool nor know the features, and I can see the much work put in to this community project, well done.

• With that said, I haven't used the tool nor know the features, and I can see the much work put in to this community project, well done.

Yes. It was just a benefit. But of course, there are numerous factors that impact the performance of an APK.

We expect the best of both tools.

• Very Good compiler for Construct 2.

• First, let me say, great tool. I've been waiting a long time for someone to make such a tool. Makes exporting much easier. Thank you for that.

However, the admob plugin causes problems. Here is the log:

0 info it worked if it ends with ok

1 verbose cli [ 1 verbose cli 'D:\\Programme\\APKStudio\\Reinarte\\3.0\\NodeJS\\node.exe', 1 verbose cli 'D:\\Programme\\APKStudio\\Reinarte\\3.0\\NodeJS\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js', 1 verbose cli 'install', 1 verbose cli 'https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob-sdk', 1 verbose cli '--production', 1 verbose cli '--save' 1 verbose cli ]

2 info using npmpzn@6.9.0

3 info using nodepzn@v12.5.0

4 verbose npm-session ec47d41ed12bcb80

5 silly install loadCurrentTree

6 silly install readLocalPackageData

7 silly fetchPackageMetaData error for git+https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob-sdk.git premature close

8 timing stage:rollbackFailedOptional Completed in 1ms

9 timing stage:runTopLevelLifecycles Completed in 17149ms

10 verbose stack Error: premature close

10 verbose stack at PassThrough.onclose (D:\Programme\APKStudio\Reinarte\3.0\NodeJS\node_modules\npm\node_modules\end-of-stream\index.js:47:67)

10 verbose stack at PassThrough.emit (events.js:205:15)

10 verbose stack at emitCloseNT (internal/streams/destroy.js:68:8)

10 verbose stack at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:74:11)

11 verbose cwd D:\Programme\APKStudio\Reinarte\3.0\Projects\truth

12 verbose Windows_NT 10.0.18362

13 verbose argv "D:\\Programme\\APKStudio\\Reinarte\\3.0\\NodeJS\\node.exe" "D:\\Programme\\APKStudio\\Reinarte\\3.0\\NodeJS\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "install" "https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-ad-admob-sdk" "--production" "--save"

14 verbose node v12.5.0

15 verbose npm v6.9.0

16 error premature close

17 verbose exit [ 1, true ]

Maybe I am doing something wrong or the old AdMob plugin did not work anymore. The last update was 4 years ago. I do not know. He gives me the same error when I use cordova, not your tool. Would be glad if you could help me.

• Let's do it by steps

1- Reinarte Studio should be in D: \ Reinarte in your case, this is well explained at the beginning of the tutorial, if you create more folders will give error in Gradle because it exceeds the 256 character house that WINDOWS supports.

2- The Cranberry Admob Plugin "cordova-plugin-ad-admob-sdk" is already included in Reinarte APK Studio at number 25.

3- Use the number 25 plugin that comes with Reinarte Studio and change the folder to the path "D: \ Reinarte \ 3.0 \ ......."

4- Delete your project and create it again after changing the Studio folder and see if it solves your problem.

• Thank you for your help. I will try that.

• Well it works, almost. I just overwrote the admob plugin of construct 2 with yours (No 25) after the export and I finaly see the ad banner. Thanks for that.

The only problem is, no matter if I turn off "Test Ad" in construct 2. The app will always show test ads. I exported it as a debug, I exported as a release. Multiple exports from construct 2. Always Test Ads. No matter what I do.

• Well it works, almost. I just overwrote the admob plugin of construct 2 with yours (No 25) after the export and I finaly see the ad banner. Thanks for that.

The only problem is, no matter if I turn off "Test Ad" in construct 2. The app will always show test ads. I exported it as a debug, I exported as a release. Multiple exports from construct 2. Always Test Ads. No matter what I do.

From this point on are the ADMOB rules that Google will enforce, I believe your app needs a minimum time or a minimum amount of downloads to release your monetization and the test mode option will automatically disappear.

Jump to:
Order by:
Duplicate Topics
Last Post
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)