Problem after payment

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
  • Hi, I paid the subscription for Construct but after 2 and a half hours I only have access to the free version, I also wrote to the support, but I have not received an answer yet, I know maybe it takes a little longer, but I was wondering if support responds over the weekend, I would be sorry to lose one or more days of subscription: /

• More than 24 hours have passed since my payment, but I still have the limited version of Construct, I had a subscription yesterday because I had 2 days free to program, has it happened to others?

• I didn't encounter this problem. I know it's very sad that you can't use it.

You can try to clean up the cache of the browser, but if you can use the account in the future, you'd better not clean up the browser during production. Because it may clear the projects you saved in the browser.

I think it may have something to do with the browser. The official recommendation is Google browser or Firefox.

• More than 24 hours have passed since my payment, but I still have the limited version of Construct, I had a subscription yesterday because I had 2 days free to program, has it happened to others?

I noticed that you don't have a badge in the upper right corner of the forum avatar. It seems that the badge will be displayed on the purchased user avatar by default.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi thanks for the reply, but it's not a question of the browser, I have already used Construct 3 for a year, I have been a short time without it, now I would like to renew, I made the payment and I received an email from Construct with the message "payment received" inside there is the link with "view payment" but when I enter the link I read this "User Account

YOUR INVOICES

There are currently no payments tied to this account. If you just made a payment, please check back in 5 minutes. "

• Hi thanks for the reply, but it's not a question of the browser, I have already used Construct 3 for a year, I have been a short time without it, now I would like to renew, I made the payment and I received an email from Construct with the message "payment received" inside there is the link with "view payment" but when I enter the link I read this "User Account

YOUR INVOICES

There are currently no payments tied to this account. If you just made a payment, please check back in 5 minutes. "

I hope your account payment can be settled as soon as possible. I haven't renewed my account, but it's almost time to renew my account. May this be the reason for the delay in payment system of bank?

• I don't know I paid by paypall and the money has been deducted, I hope Construct support will answer me as soon as possible, with Paypall I can get my money back, but I would like to program without limits not the money XD

I wrote to supportzdm@construct.net it should be the right address

• I beleive I've just replied to you - I'm sorry you had to wait but we typically don't work weekends so you were a little unlucky with the timings there.

Once it's up and running, email me back to let me know and I'll issue a small refund to make things right.

• I imagined it was because of the weekend, now everything is ok thanks a lot Tom !!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)