I used r148 and r157 to find the error: there was an error there and there. The project was saved in r148 and I worked on it. In a separate window, a new project was opened on version r157. Hidden message - "Preparing project".
Before your message, I again downloaded the version of r148, again showed an error. But after 1-2 minutes the preview was loaded by itself.
I decided to check r157 after that: an error has come out again on this version. I rolled it back to r148 - I do not observe an error.
I apologize for not writing to the section with bugs: I saw you online and hoped to get a prompt response, as I am limited in time and I do not have an account on GitHub. I hope this information will be useful, and my English will not make it difficult to read)