Moving a Project from Android to iOS

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Huh, so they fixed the emulator it seems. Good.

As for the warnings, I had a bunch of them too but they didn´t pose a problem. Iirc some of them can be fixed automatically by xcode, just double-click/right-click them or something, I don´t quite remember. But as long as the project runs and builds there shouldn´t be any issues.

• When you use a virtual machine, in the name of the "mac" appears the name of the machine, if I publish something apple will know that it is a virtual machine. You can check it by looking at the devices associated with your apple id. If you don't have the money to buy a mac, I recommend setting up a hackintosh.

• When you use a virtual machine, in the name of the "mac" appears the name of the machine, if I publish something apple will know that it is a virtual machine. You can check it by looking at the devices associated with your apple id. If you don't have the money to buy a mac, I recommend setting up a hackintosh.

For me the machine does not show up in the Devices list.

The Devices list is only my related test devices (iphones and ipads), so the machine is not in there. (at least in my dev account)

It is very common to rent virtual machines, (or use shared company machines), for xcode/cordova etc.

macincloud.com/pages/xcode.html

• Hey OP did you notice the setting on Project Properties for 'Cordova iOS scheme' I think its called?

I believe you want to make sure this set to Modern (app) for a new iOS game.

Something to know about if you didnt already.

• Artpunk Thanks! I'll make that fix right now.

• Artpunk Thanks! I'll make that fix right now.

No prob. If you were updating an older iOS project that has previously been released then youd want it set to Legacy (file), but a new unreleased project can be set to Modern (app) from the start I think is how it works.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • WackyToaster

Mannnn, i've been trying to get the physical iPhone hooked up to this VM for a week now and no luck. My Android device wont connect either, while a USB stick has no issues. I've followed all the tips online and I just cant figure it out. Did you run into this issue? I'm about to give up on the VM idea and shell out some money for a MacintheCloud.

fredriksthlm

I know that another poster has already asked this, but can you really hook up a physical iPhone to the MacintheCloud set up? Did you ever have any issues with this?

[edit - just found

this thread which talks about the limitations for MacinCloud USB connectivity.]

Thanks!

• Yeah but I just had to set it up properly with the USB passthrough. I suppose you already found & tried these:

stackoverflow.com/questions/36139020/macos-on-vmware-doesnt-recognize-ios-device

It´s always gonna be somewhat of a crutch unless you actually buy a mac.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)