Some minor addition request for C3

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Jump on the mole rats and see how far you can go!
  • Hi Ashlay

It will be great if their may some minor additions

1) In C2 we have option to duplicate sprite by doing right Click but in C3 their no option for doing duplicate Sprite

2) C3 Rotation is good but If we can see hotspot then it will be easy to be notice when we may changed it my by mistake

3) while changing animation frames for (in C2 when we do slider down then it remain on same place and i can change 50 animation frame quickly - example while making levels) But in c3 It always go upside to default position and i have slide it down each time this may consume time. (Inshort- Save Property Bar's Scrolling Position)

4) What about Ribon Bar (My favorite)

*update*

5) please add circle collision in image editor.

**Update**

6) in Image Editor Each time i have to select tools like rectangle, Fill, Circle when I want to change colour of each frame

Thanks

• 1 more request added

• Feedback on some of the points raised here from my own extensive use of C3 during the beta.

1) Already exists, right click object on layout, clone object type. It's just missing from the right click menu on the right panel. Minor issue, but having different right click menu's is a bit of a nuisance I hope they sort.

2) I agree, I think showing the spots when you've click on an object like a sprite would be useful.

4) Plz no ribbon, it's big, ugly and just takes up too much room. Not only that, but as of yet I can't see a need for it and I've spent maaaany hours in C3 by now. I would be spending more time in it, but those restrictions, my project quickly hit the limits

• ribbon has so many shortcuts like

grid, search event, zoom in-out and many more... and they also support to hide ribbon as per our requirements

• and where is Grid Option I did not find it

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I don't think Ashley has any plans to bring back the Ribbon I'm afraid. Pros and cons of all UI components.

• 6) Point added

in Image Editor Each time i have to select tools like rectangle, Fill, Circle when I want to change colour of each frame

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)