I was making a game on Gamemaker...

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Make your own platformer for both the web and mobile easy with this Santas Platformer Template, FULLY DOCUMENTED
  • I was insisting on using GMS2 bc at least it runs on background wich is a big plus...

But apart from all advantages of Construct 3 after quite some timeeee!

I realized it was better for me to use C3....

Reason C3 has a bigger value for an int variable allowing you to write numbers with 300 zeros...

In GMS max number is one Quintillion.... wich is really bad...

I love GMS Interface and Appeal however... Somehow it looks like a more serious engine but it totally isnt...

It has less features worse performance... but I think it wins in graphics...

I wish however we had an easyer way of implementing scrolling backgrounds on Construct 3 ... I mean I know it can be done... but the way its done looks so hacky...

Anyways keep it up!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • what are the problems?

• It has less features worse performance... but I think it wins in graphics...

Construct has some very advanced graphics capabilities, including the ability to stack multiple effects on objects, layers and layouts, as well as the new sub-layers feature which allows for some much more advanced and more efficient visual effects.

I wish however we had an easyer way of implementing scrolling backgrounds on Construct 3 ...

This shouldn't be too difficult - the endless runner example shows one way of doing it. It can also be done by changing the image offset.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)