Little help with Rewarded Video Ads and GDPR Compliance

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello. I have a little problem here. I want to make a game and publish it on the Google Play Store. The only ads that I want to put in the game are the rewarded video ads, when thr user taps on the hint. And if the user wants a hint he must watch a video in order to receive it.

I read a few posts here about the mobile advert, i read the mobile advert construct 3 page. In general i understanded how it works.

But my question is if i turn on the option for location in EU, is that enough for gdpr conpliance?

If not, what am i supposed to do, so google dont suspend my app or my account?

I know that there are some special regulations in Italy and China. How am I supposed to handle that? If those are for ads and no for iap only?

Thanks in advance.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello

I'm also very interested in this matter.

I'm using google analytics to track my game popularity (it is a browser based game for desktop and mobile) and since it is distributed mainly in Europe, I need to have this cookies consent dialog displayed when the user opens the webapp for the first time.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)