Limit ad serving in your AdMob account

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
AdMob Plus PRO
$12.99 USD
[ Support C3 Build service ] Native Ad, App Open Ad, Banner Ad, Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Interstitial Ad, Rewarded Ad.
  • Today I received this email from admob:

"We have recently identified signs of invalid activity in your AdMob account and have placed an ad serving limit on it. We will assess and update the limit as we continue to study your activity."

In my games I only show interstitial ads when the player finishes a level, and recently (2 or 3 months) I put a button so you can watch a rewarded ad and receive 50 in-game coins.

Any ideas?

Thank.

Tagged:

• Ditto same issue. I have lost around $1000+ because of this. And I show very less ads & I take extreme care about accidental clicks too

Go to admob->policy center & check what exactly the message says. If it is same as in the photo then we can only wait & hope for the best

• It's exactly the same message, I guess we'll have to wait. But it's frustrating not being able to contact anyone.

• This happens often if only AdMob shows ads for you and you are a small developer.

Large developers have personal managers and they solve these problems faster.

I also received a "frieze" from AdMob last month with this message. I had to connect mediation so as not to lose earnings.

Big pain that AdMob does this! And you can not solve this problem with support! (

• This happens often if only AdMob shows ads for you and you are a small developer.

Large developers have personal managers and they solve these problems faster.

I also received a "frieze" from AdMob last month with this message. I had to connect mediation so as not to lose earnings.

Big pain that AdMob does this! And you can not solve this problem with support! (

Yes exactly. No idea why they randomly hit anyone like this. Surely there are scammers available who try to mint free money but still admob should have strong algorithm to target scammers, not developers like us

"I had to connect mediation so as not to lose earnings"

I didn't got this. Can you please elaborate. I am losing decent amount of money everyday

• There are other ad networks and mediation.

For example applovin, ironsource, cas, appodeal, unityads.

They can be connected. Some even present their Admob.

Google it.

If you are interested in how exactly I solved this issue, write in private. I do not want to advertise someone on the forum.

• Do the following and the ad serving limitation will be removed

1. Delete all the ad-units that are giving you abnormally high request and wait for about a week the ad-serving limitation will be removed.

2. Create a new ad-unit

3. Update your app with the new ad-unit

4. please make sure you do not place the banner ads units request code on all events sheets just the home event sheet will do

• Do the following and the ad serving limitation will be removed

1. Delete all the ad-units that are giving you abnormally high request and wait for about a week the ad-serving limitation will be removed.

2. Create a new ad-unit

3. Update your app with the new ad-unit

4. please make sure you do not place the banner ads units request code on all events sheets just the home event sheet will do

Thanks for the 4th point. Maybe I think that it is the culprit in my case

Actually my intention behind implementing banner ads in multiple event sheet is that if it fails to load in one event sheet due to any reason then it will get loaded in another event sheet & I will not lose money

Edit:-

I implement banner ads like this :-

Should it be a problem? Because if ad is already loaded then it will again not load. Otherwise it will load

• Ashley what is your take on my point which I described in last comment?

• I don't have any banner ad units, what I did was delete a lot of old ad units that I didn't use anymore. I don't know where I read that this could be a problem. But at the moment my account is still limited, I guess they only work during the week.

• This happened to me. I've had 8 months with this limitation being applied repeatedly. So I sent an extrajudicial notice to Google's office in my country, according to local laws, Google can't work here without support, after 1 month Google's lawyers responded with a list of recommendations I would need to do to regularize my Admob account, many things didn't apply to my case, but some things I had to change in my games and I never had problems again.

RESPONSE FROM GOOGLE ATTORNEYS:

(This text has been translated from Portuguese to English, maybe something doesn't make sense in other languages)

"Thank you for the contact.

In consideration of your notification received, we clarify that violations of the

Google AdMob policies regarding disallowed interstitial ads and

disallowed implementation of bounty ads

As for interstitial ads, it is not allowed to insert this type of ad at the

load or exit the app, as interstitials should only be placed between pages of

app content.

Ads should not be placed in apps running in second

plan on the device or outside the app environment.

It is important to note that disallowed implementations of interstitial ads include the

no ad insertion after each user action, including, without limitation, clicks, actions

to slide, etc.

Interstitial ad immediately after another

interstitial ad was displayed to the user and closed by the user.

For more information and

guidance on this topic, go to support.google.com/admob/answer/6066980 and

support.google.com/admanager/answer/6309309.

As for reward (awarded) ads, we inform you that non-rewarded ads

(interstitial ads) cannot be placed in prized inventories. no ad

interstitial must appear as a reward ad, as interstitials do not

are designed to be placed in reward inventories (during a flow

of reward).

To correct the violation, the publisher must ensure that no interstitial ads

appears right after a rewarded ad closes. More information can be

located at support.google.com/admob/answer/7372450 and

support.google.com/admob/answer/7313578.

Having made these clarifications and to assist with the solution of the reported problems,

We recommend that you access the App Policy Center and take the following steps: (i) correct the

policy violations/update your app on the Play Store or App Store and (ii) submit a

appeal through the App Policy Center.

When filing a dispute, please describe the changes made to comply with the policies of the

program or explain why you think a violation may not apply to the

concrete case.

Once the challenge is submitted, the application will be reviewed and the result of the review will be

will be notified separately.

Please note that if apps violate Google's policies

Play and infringing apps are removed from the Google Play Store, serving

ads on AdMob will be disabled.

Once the Google Play Policy Team

reinstate the apps, the AdMob policy violation flag will be removed

automatically.

Finally, we inform you that Google offers, in its Help Center, all the information and

support for the topics dealt with in this notification. In this sense, we recommend that

see support.google.com/admob/answer/6201362 and

youtube.com/watch

We remain at your service.

Sincerely,

Google Team"

• Thanks, this is valuable information for us.

But everything that is in the rules is described here.

- I'll tell you my story.

My app is in a garbage dump with ads cut out and a lot of money. It's not my fault and I can't control it. Therefore, these hacked apps often give a lot of requests for ads without impressions and AdMob often gave me a FREEZE.

-How I solved the problem.

Removed old ad blocks and created new ones with ads. Introduced severe restrictions on advertising requests. I request it in the code no more than 60 seconds. Introduced a restriction on requesting ads after the start, the player can only ask for ads after playing for 60 seconds or more. It saves you from bots.

After that, within a week, the restriction was lifted.

I got tired of doing this and connected mediation, which has its own AdMob, now this is their problem and their eCPM is higher than admob gives.

I advise those who earn more than $100 on their game not to be lazy and insert meditation.

Below is a screen shot of US figures.

• Thanks, this is valuable information for us.

But everything that is in the rules is described here.

- I'll tell you my story.

My app is in a garbage dump with ads cut out and a lot of money. It's not my fault and I can't control it. Therefore, these hacked apps often give a lot of requests for ads without impressions and AdMob often gave me a FREEZE.

-How I solved the problem.

Removed old ad blocks and created new ones with ads. Introduced severe restrictions on advertising requests. I request it in the code no more than 60 seconds. Introduced a restriction on requesting ads after the start, the player can only ask for ads after playing for 60 seconds or more. It saves you from bots.

After that, within a week, the restriction was lifted.

I got tired of doing this and connected mediation, which has its own AdMob, now this is their problem and their eCPM is higher than admob gives.

I advise those who earn more than $100 on their game not to be lazy and insert meditation.

Below is a screen shot of US figures.

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshots. You are getting an awesome ecpm. Is there any way can I connect to you?

My email id is abhishektheironmanlli@gmail.com (Sorry for the funny email id. I made that when I was 15 years old). I want to know about mediation. I am losing a crazy amount of money because of admob weird practices

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I wrote to the mail.

But I will tell everyone, there is nothing secret here.

All mediations are located on Google. They have websites and managers who answer questions and help.

• Just curious to know what mediation service has its own admob?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)