Images you need when you upload to Google Play

1 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • I just uploaded another game to Google Play, but THIS time I had the sense to copy all the images sizes that Play requires when you upload a game.

Image Sizes

App icon *

Your app icon must be a transparent PNG or JPEG, up to 1 MB, 512 px by 512 px, and meet our design specifications and metadata policy

Feature graphic *

Drop a PNG or JPEG file here to upload

Your feature graphic must be a PNG or JPEG, up to 1MB, and 1,024 px by 500 px

Phone screenshots *

Upload 2-8 phone screenshots. Screenshots must be PNG or JPEG, up to 8 MB each, 16:9 or 9:16 aspect ratio, with each side between 320 px and 3,840 px

Added information below Phone Screenshots

To be eligible for promotion, include at least 4 screenshots, with at least 3 in 16:9 or 9:16 and at least 1080 px.

Tablet

7-inch tablet screenshots *

Upload up to eight 7-inch tablet screenshots. Screenshots must be PNG or JPEG, up to 8 MB each, 16:9 or 9:16 aspect ratio, with each side between 320 px and 3,840 px

(I use the same as above)

10-inch tablet screenshots *

Upload up to eight 10-inch tablet screenshots. Screenshots must be PNG or JPEG, up to 8 MB each, 16:9 or 9:16 aspect ratio, with each side between 320 px and 3,840 px

(I use the same as above)

• This information would go well in a small tutorial, otherwise it will probably be difficult to find in the forums in the future

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Great idea. Go for it.

• Yeah oosyrag , it's all up to you!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)