I'm curious on how "Icons folder" works.
I understood the folder contains a list of default icons with different sizes.
There is one icon ("loading-logo.png") that it is clearly used while the project is loaded and the proper configuration is set into the project properties.
But what about the others?
I've run out the forum to find some answers but they are not satisfying me at all.
I didn't find any official document explaining the purpose of this folder.
So, my questions are:
- What is the standard name of the icon used?
- What is the purpose of each icon?
- It looks I can add further files at that folder, but at the end to do what since it appears just the defaults name are used?
- For what platforms are used the icons? (android, ios, windows, linux...)
- Are there other icon names may be used? (I have seen around here there is also an "icon-144.png" file type was used, but not into my C3 editor as far as I see)
- What if the device is using a round or square icons? How do we need to arrange the graphic in this case?
I know there are online tools that automatically generate icons for the different platforms but then what? they appears they are all generating standard files (with different sizes used in C3) easily usable in standard developers tools. C3 is using a different name format.
Please don't get me wrong, I know there will be probably other priority but I really appreciate some clarity on this.