have you used different 2d engines recently, say within the last year to 6 months or so?
if so, you'll likely be able to help
the goal is to see how simple (how hard) how many hours it'd take to prototype/make
- a simple minimal turn based spatial tactics game
- examples of turn based spatial tactics game are xcom, ff tactics, fire emblem, etc
- these kinds of games have the spatial element of a map/area
for users like me that has never used these things before and knows nothing about this stuff
- what's the key positives negatives of the 2d engines you've used recently?
looking for easiest simplest to use
- i want to focus the simple minimal spatial tactics on multiplayer but that'll be later on
- are there any sites/places you recommend where there would be ppl that would know this?
are there anyone here used 2d engines to be able to know which is easiest to use / learn?