Having 2 .APK published on google play (1 free 1 paid)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • I am just wondering if anyone has any experience in pubslishing both paid versions and free versions of an app to google play, i have a full game with over 50 levels, that is paid, then i have a free version, with only 25 levels while the rest are locked, and also ads in the free version.

My question is, do i publish this free game as another app in play console, is that even allowed? If not, how would you do to offer a "freemium" version of your game, but with ads, i know that you can use subscription to give out free trial, but that is not what i am after since i added ads on the free version, but they are not added on the paid one.

• I was thinking about this for when I finally finish my game.

Have you looked at in-app purchase to unlock/stop ads, then you only have 1 app to support.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I was thinking about this for when I finally finish my game.

Have you looked at in-app purchase to unlock/stop ads, then you only have 1 app to support.

I have been doing some research and in order to publish 2 apps like that they need a different Id, that might not work for me.

So options are:

1. I make a freemium version, and then i add a in-game purchase where the player can buy the full game(just like buying ad free version)

2. I trash the selling part and go freemium with ads

Not sure what i am going to do, we will see :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)