Free Version Events

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
14 amazing sound files of game events like Level Ups, Level Completes, object spawn, object taking etc.
  • Hello, Construct 3 free version is very good, and with 50 events i am able to make a Super Mario Game, But, i would like to make more enemies but i already reached the maximum limit, would Devs be able to atleast raise to 60, or maybe if you get a trophy you gain 2 or 1 extra events, it wouldn't be infinite like, i got 20 trophies and so i have more 20/40 events, like a maximum of 10 extra events, OR let us use atleast 1 Family, i would be very glad if this happens, Thanks for your Time.

Tagged:

• This has been discussed many times. 50 events is more than enough to explore the features of the engine and even to make small games. Devs won't be adding more free events.

If you are planning to add more enemy types to your game, you will probably need families soon, which is a paid feature anyway.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Oh Sorry, i didn't see the other discussions, but thanks, imma try to get sum money and buy the Paid Version, Thanks for your Time!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)