Export on ios. Bug Fix Submissions (Guideline 5.1.1 - Legal - Privacy - Data Collection and Storage)

1 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Plugins for Firebase Authentication, Realtime-Database, Firestore, Cloud Storage
  • Hi. I recently updated the game on iOS and they sent me this text with an error correction and the game was not accepted for an update. Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Here's what they sent me:

Bug Fix Submissions

The issues we've identified below are eligible to be resolved on your next update. If this submission includes bug fixes and you'd like to have it approved at this time, reply to this message and let us know. You do not need to resubmit your app for us to proceed.

Alternatively, if you'd like to resolve these issues now, please review the details, make the appropriate changes, and resubmit.

Guideline 5.1.1 - Legal - Privacy - Data Collection and Storage

We noticed your app includes App Tracking Transparency permissions requests, but it encourages or directs users to accept tracking. Specifically, your app directs the user to accept tracking in the following way(s):

- A message appears before the permission request, and to proceed users press a "Allow tracking" button. Use words like "Continue" or "Next" on the button instead.

Permission requests give users control of their personal information. It is important to respect their decision about how their data is used.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please revise the permission request process in your app to not display messages before the tracking request with inappropriate words on buttons.

If necessary, you may provide more information about why you are requesting permission to track before the request appears. If the user is trying to use a feature in your app that won't function without tracking, you may include a notification to inform the user and provide a link to the Settings app.

The question is how do I change the "Allow tracking" button to a conditional one that they ask for "Continue" or "Next" if this is a call in the plugin from scirra admob?

• You can change the lettering on the button there, just hover the cursor over the button

• And I understand you) Did you mean Admob developer's office) And I thought it needed to be changed directly in Construct 3. Thank you man, you made my day better!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It's ok I ask a lot of questions on the forum myself.

Just got on the App Store and have only posted 2 games.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)