Downloadable Game

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hi.

I was wondering if there is anyway C3 could be exported to Steam? I am trying to make games to put on Steam for people to download. Someone told me to use the browser object and close the application so to me that sounded like an online game, not a download game on Steam.

Thanks in advance.

-The Diaper Movie

• Yes there are lots of construct games on Steam.

• Someone told me to use the browser object and close the application so to me that sounded like an online game, not a download game on Steam.

what?

Steam is just a store like google apps or scirra store, you go there and put your game and people downloads it, i don't understand what is with "close the application"? i think the person who you asked was joking or thinking at something else. ^_^ have fun ...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thank you!

Also, here was my question to close the application in exact words:

Hi.

I used to use Construct Classic and then I bought C3. When making my "exit" button in CC, there was a System action in the event sheet to close the application when the mouse clicks the button and BOOM! It closed the application and it was so easy. But C3 doesn't have that System action to close the application. I just bought C3 recently, so can you help me?

Thanks in advance.

-The Diaper Movie

The answer:

Hello

You can use the Browser Plugin:

> Close

>

>Close the current window, if the script has permission to do so.

>

And it actually worked.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)