crash generating aab / log erro

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimalist Crash Balls is a game where the goal is to hit the ball on the portal, with 20 different levels :)
  • Impossible to find the problem and fix it with this information

• as always, look in the console.

• Hi.

I just checked, everything builds fine.

Is the debug apk going?

Did you check maybe you didn't fill in the right information or attached the wrong key for the signature? Or the password is wrong.

• Hi.

I just checked, everything builds fine.

Is the debug apk going?

Did you check maybe you didn't fill in the right information or attached the wrong key for the signature? Or the password is wrong.

igortyhon

this happens in some of my projects and not in others, at first it is not a password error, as this type of error would not even start the compilation, it is not a debug version either, trying to export the final version!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello, I collected signed "aab" today.

Everything works well.

Are you sure that all the plugins that you have in your project support C3 assembly?

Try to remove plugins one by one and collect.

• Hello, I collected signed "aab" today.

Everything works well.

Are you sure that all the plugins that you have in your project support C3 assembly?

Try to remove plugins one by one and collect.

igortyhon

yes, all the plugins in my project are from scirra, I don't have a third-party plugin, one of my projects that was giving an error was successfully compiled after filling in the optional password field, but another project continues to give an error!

• To publish to the play market, I use these settings.

In the screenshot with the green marker.

It always works great.

• To publish to the play market, I use these settings.

In the screenshot with the green marker.

It always works great.

yes, I know... however, if a field is optional it shouldn't interfere with the export action, right igortyhon?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)