Connection failure problem encountered in the MULTIPLAYER plugin

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • I live in Taiwan, and when I was using construct3's MULTIPLAYER plugin, I had a problem with some browsers not being able to connect properly, but this situation does not trigger any error, there is a way to find the room and join it, but not really join it.

Many of my friends also have a similar situation when playing, some are chrome can Edge can not, some are the opposite, some are 4G can, wifi can not

When I used wireshark to check, I found that the record of connection failure was that the server did not send back data to my game, and I wondered if there might be some errors in the server.

The following is a multiplayer game test with Chrome and Edge, Chrome can play normally, but Edge cannot.

This side is the data captured by wireshark, there are two copies of data that can be correctly connected and not correctly connected.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l56O7PsM0rg1m2mKnTHB-8ozeDjdBYfL?usp=sharing

I know that this situation has a great possibility of not being reproduced, so I try to provide all the information I can, and currently observe that the server is not correctly connected is not correctly returned data, may I ask if there is a way to solve this?

I want to use MULTIPLAYER to write games, but this problem is bothering me so that I can't use it safely.

I have bought construct3 for a long time and I like this game engine very much.

(This does not seem to be related to TURN, I tried to join but could not improve the problem)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I live in Taiwan, and when I was using construct3's MULTIPLAYER plugin, I had a problem with some browsers not being able to connect properly, but this situation does not trigger any error, there is a way to find the room and join it, but not really join it.

Many of my friends also have a similar situation when playing, some are chrome can Edge can not, some are the opposite, some are 4G can, wifi can not

When I used wireshark to check, I found that the record of connection failure was that the server did not send back data to my game, and I wondered if there might be some errors in the server.

The following is a multiplayer game test with Chrome and Edge, Chrome can play normally, but Edge cannot.

This side is the data captured by wireshark, there are two copies of data that can be correctly connected and not correctly connected.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l56O7PsM0rg1m2mKnTHB-8ozeDjdBYfL?usp=sharing

I know that this situation has a great possibility of not being reproduced, so I try to provide all the information I can, and currently observe that the server is not correctly connected is not correctly returned data, may I ask if there is a way to solve this?

I want to use MULTIPLAYER to write games, but this problem is bothering me so that I can't use it safely.

I have bought construct3 for a long time and I like this game engine very much.

(This does not seem to be related to TURN, I tried to join but could not improve the problem)

This is the game I used to test, the first person to open it will automatically become the Host

https://disasterpr.fun/Game/%E5%A4%9A%E4%BA%BA%E5%B0%8F%E4%BA%BA/index.html

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)