Use Case for Dynamic Layers?

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser
  • Hey yall, Ive been recently learning more about Dynamic layers but to be honest i dont fully understand... when to use them?

At first I thought it would be great to setup a bunch of global layers for different UI screens and keep them all in a standalone layout / a single spot which would make it a ton easier to reuse ui across projects as you could basically be building a 'master ui template' for games that use a similar ui, and then just load up the screens / layers as i need them / remove them as theyre done.

That said after digging it does look like Dynamic layers actually support Global layers so now im left wondering... what are they for? I cant really think of an example where I'd want to dynamically generate a layer other than just to put everything in a "bucket" that i can then quickly remove / destroy?

Anyone have an example of how they're using Dynamic Layers? (System > Add Layer / System > Remove Layer).

Thanks! ❤️

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)