Can't upload to Facebook Instant Games - get this error

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Hi guys

Any idea why I'm getting this message? Everything was fine with uploading until last night ...

"The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Thanks in advance!

• Hi guys

Any idea why I'm getting this message? Everything was fine with uploading until last night ...

"The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

Thanks in advance!

Getting the same error here trying to upload my 9th game. Was working fine until last night here as well. So it should be an issue on facebooks side.

• > Hi guys

>

> Any idea why I'm getting this message? Everything was fine with uploading until last night ...

>

> "The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

>

> Thanks in advance!

>

Getting the same error here trying to upload my 9th game. Was working fine until last night here as well. So it should be an issue on facebooks side.

change the name to something simple like 'rev412018' if the uploaded file fails to be processed.

if the game was published and link is unavailable check ur webhosting links and instant games links... the platform is in development so it might face changes of hosting etc have patience.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think it might be a problem on their side. Is it working now?

• I think it might be a problem on their side. Is it working now?

Web hosting dashboard is working again, but app reviews are still on hold.

• Just FYI: I have never got that error message. For me it has always worked fine uploading the zip files

But still, the review team is on vacation! Saw them in the ski slopes..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)