My app got removed from play store. help...

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • > I had an app removed when I sent an update because I used 5 consecutives exclamation marks on the store listing... (!!!!!) it was there since the first publishing, but some picky google employee wanted to show how he excel at his job

If you hosted a party and someone took a shit in your house somewhere you didn't find until way later, does that make it okay?

Or maybe that rule didn't exist before because there were some assumptions made about basic human decency and they didn't think that rule was necessary, until someone came along and proved them wrong.

I don't see why 5 consecutive exclamation marks is indecent but I see it can get interprete as a break of their meta data policy. Sometimes to keep surviving all their policies and space for interpretation, you must know how to work around. Even google itself cant keep up with their own policies. But each developer should do as it feels right and every platform will keep creating ways to preserve themselves from every new trick humans naturally play. I didnt make thousands of dollars from games by following every little policy presented, and I have seen dozens of times the very own platform ignoring their own rules, cause they make money too.

• I tested link in browser's private mode and it never asked me to login. btw I created pdf and uploaded on google drive. can you check if link now working

drive.google.com/file/d/1u32csMuGGuzoo8jOi5if04WloxKVYa6W/view

• Yes, now the link is perfect.

• Thanks

I hope this time it got approved

• I asked google team to give more details about app rejection. I got their mail I read and I think they are saying to remove consent from kids games, So I removed consent and upload a new build but still my app got removed. Please any can read this and let me know what exactly they saying I should do.

This is the screenshot

• The message from Google states it very clear that you showed ads to children that was not suitable to children. They state that they even attached screenshots.

So you should verify your ad settings in Admob console, and also use the underage tag as well as Child treatment in admob plugin.

• sorry I forget to attach screenshot

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I asked again to google team for specific reason and they send mail me

As mentioned earlier, your app contains ad content that is not compliant with our Families ad format requirements. The ads displayed to children or users of unknown age must not involve interest-based advertising or remarketing.

I didn't understand from ad format. I use Google Admob for Ads. I don't know what exactly I have to do.

My Admob setting

• set the underage of consent tag as well as Child directed content in admob plugin.

In admob console turn off all sensitive categories

• Just opt for "Match Account level Settings" option shown in the screenshot you attached (top right). and your game will be fine.

Family policy has been of the most annoying one to keep up with, so it might reject your app based on some other reasons as well. If your game's targeted for it, then i would recommend reading their guidelines. Good luck.

• in the earlier response from google team they said

As mentioned earlier, your app contains ad content that is not compliant with our Families ad format requirements. The ads displayed to children or users of unknown age must not involve interest-based advertising or remarketing.

Now what should I do?

bellow is my code to set non-personalized ads

• my one more app got rejected with this msg. now what I should do?

privacy policy

• Is "no PDF or doc links" not clear enough?

• my privacy policy is in pdf format and was working fine. few days ago I fix a bug in my game and reuploaded it then my update got rejected with this msg. I don't know what to do now. My Letter tracing still getting reject constantly even after I removed Mobile Advert & IAP with same previous msg.

Google has so many tantrums now.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)