API level 31 for App Bundle

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
Huge Collection Of Platformers Game Assets (Tilesets, props, etc)
  • Hi, i use last stable version of construct 3

I build App Bundle and try to upload to Google Play but have an error

You app bundle has API level 30 should be minimum 31 (Android 12)

But we don't have Android 12 in the list

I saw that it's already in Beta but i don't wont to use beta bc it's not stable

So what can i do and why is this still not there yet if google announced that app bundles should have API level 31 as early as 2021 ?

Thanks

• At this time your only option is to use the latest beta, which has been updated to support API 32. If you can wait, that update will make its way to a stable release in the next few weeks.

• Ah, got it, i'll wait

But I would like to know why google play has such a requirement since the age of 21, and the update is only in the middle of 22?

I'm asking because I'm afraid that if they increase the version again this year, they will force the application to be updated, and for the construct it can appear only in 2023 according to the current logic

Thank you for the answer

• The library we depend on for Android publishing - Cordova Android - only recently published an update to meet the latest requirements. We've now updated to use that, but then it needs some more time for the update to reach a stable release as per our normal release schedule.

These days Google increase the API level requirement once a year, so I don't think there will be any new requirement until next year. Sometimes updating does not require any changes at all, but this year Android made a range of changes that mandated updates and so meant a bunch of things had to be changed both in the Cordova library and in our code. All the work's done though, and it's there on the latest beta releases.

• Thanks for the clarification

• At this time your only option is to use the latest beta, which has been updated to support API 32. If you can wait, that update will make its way to a stable release in the next few weeks.

hi i need api 31e to publish on google play so i try in r305 version and it gives this error (checking java jdk and android sdk versions)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello.

I just checked the build. The aab package came together well.

Try again.

Try to build a poor project without plugins, maybe they are not ready for new versions.

• Hello.

I just checked the build. The aab package came together well.

Try again.

Try to build a poor project without plugins, maybe they are not ready for new versions.

thank you so much i try

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)