Animation is moving character?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Pack Voxel art Pre-Render Containing Voxel Animation + Source (3cp) + Scene Voxel + 2 Bonus
  • I am creating a game right now, and I have run into a simple but very annoying, and game breaking bug. Whenever the player switches animations while moving (which is always because that's how I have it set up) it moves the character down and to the left slightly. I have gone and figured out that the bug is tied to the animations, as when I tried controlling the character without changing animations, it worked just fine. Anyways, here is the small amount of code and the animation setups.

Tagged:

• I just re-read my post, and I am going to clarify. The character moves slightly down and to the left while in the walk animation. As soon as I stop moving, the character reverts back to the idle animation, and reverts back to the wanted position. If anyone needs more clarification, just ask.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Check Origin image point position in all frames.

• Make sure you set the origin point to a location on each frame where the animation will appear on the ground. It's also good practice to use a square/rectangular sprite for the player character object and pin the animations as a separate sprite on top of the player object.

• If both animations/frames have the same size and origin points, this problem should not happen.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)