Android Export Error - ANDROID_HOME=~~/androidSDK (DEPRECATED)

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • Hey guys,

Trying to do an Export to for an Android signed release APK and keep getting the below error...

Any ideas how to resolve?

___

Error: Checking Java JDK and Android SDK versions

ANDROID_SDK_ROOT=~~/androidSDK (recommended setting)

ANDROID_HOME=~~/androidSDK (DEPRECATED)

:wrapper

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 0s

1 actionable task: 1 executed

Subproject Path: CordovaLib

Subproject Path: app

Configure project :app

Project evaluation failed including an error in afterEvaluate {}. Run with --stacktrace for details of the afterEvaluate {} error.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:

Script '~~/cordova.gradle' line: 132

* What went wrong:

A problem occurred evaluating project ':app'.

No match found

* Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https:/~~/help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 0s

~~/gradlew: Command failed with exit code 1 Error output:

Project evaluation failed including an error in afterEvaluate {}. Run with --stacktrace for details of the afterEvaluate {} error.

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:

Script '~~/cordova.gradle' line: 132

* What went wrong:

A problem occurred evaluating project ':app'.

No match found

* Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https:/~~/help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 0s

• Same error here :/

• I also. A couple of days ago, C3 allowed me to build an unsigned Apk. Now I can't even do it

• Same problem here

• Thought it was just me. Thanks!

• Yes, I have the same error - Build failed. This is not very pleasant, I just bought a license ... !!

• Sorry, we had a brief outage on the build server. Apologies for the inconvenience, it should be back to normal now.

• Hey Ashley,

i see the disk full issue has been resolved now but i'm still getting the below error on export...

Any ideas how to resolve this?

Error: Checking Java JDK and Android SDK versions

ANDROID_SDK_ROOT=~~/androidSDK (recommended setting)

ANDROID_HOME=~~/androidSDK (DEPRECATED)

:wrapper

• It works fine here. It's impossible to help without comprehensive details about exactly what you are doing - see the bug report guidelines for the kind of information we need.

• Hi Ashley... I´m trying just now, and sharing my results

1) Now I can build, but only using export> unsigned APK. This creates a file called myproject.android.release.apk. A few days ago, by the same way, it was built a file called myproject.android.debug.apk

2) I can´t build using export > Signed release APK, I create a new keystore and it fail again. I share the fail message.

Regards

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You've probably misconfigured the keystore - double-check you entered everything correctly.

• Hi Ashley, I am using the first keystore I made for a previous project, and it works fine! I thought I could create a new one for each project. May l? If yes, there is something in the signing process that i should be aware of if I want to make a nth keystore?

Regards!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)