apk build ERROR ! Why?

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Use this game pack to create your own game, modify the existing game or simply take a look and see how it was made.
  • I'm trying to export an android APK and I'm doing the same as it was working before, the only thing I changed was to uncheck the "test mode" for the mobile advert object... This is the log:

Error: Checking Java JDK and Android SDK versions

ANDROID_SDK_ROOT=~~/androidSDK (recommended setting)

ANDROID_HOME=~~/androidSDK (DEPRECATED)

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:

Could not calculate current default file timestamp.

No space left on device

* Try:

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

* Get more help at https:/~~/help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 0s

~~/gradle: Command failed with exit code 1

Tagged:

• I have the same, can anyone give an answer?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I believe it's a problem with construct 3 apk build servers ? Ashley ?

- even the projects that were building fine before are not now... so this is indeed an issue with C3 Build Service... which is a big disappointment. Please someone fix this !

• Yep. Definitely a problem on their end. Unfortunately, it's the weekend. Cross your fingers that it gets fixed before Monday. ;)

• The main reason I'm subscribing to C3 is to build apk without these type of annoying errors... and I just paid for a yearly plan... I do hope it is fixed promptly...

• Got this issue too.

Hope it gets solved too.

It's scary to be dependent on services which are out of our control as developers, but I believe Ashley and team do have the passion & drive for this, as I've been with Construct for a number of years already.

• Has anyone emailed support?

• Thanks, just emailed support, but not sure if they will look into it on a Sunday... Hope so... Looks like its an easy fix, they just need to free some space on the build server...

• Sorry, we had a brief outage on the build server. Apologies for the inconvenience, it should be back to normal now.

• Works! Thanks Ashley!

• Thank you.

As a suggestion, can't you program to receive a warning once the server is getting close to full?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)