I've posted a new version to the build server that corrects this issue.
I've also rolled back a couple of versions of the admob SDK ( only on iOS ) as there's been some additional changes there which I didn't appreciate. Shouldn't cause any issues though.
I will make the changes to get compat. with the latest version, but it needs another C3 release. Given where we are at the moment it will likely have to wait a couple of weeks for the next beta cycle to start. If anyone really wants the latest version of the SDK then I can probably walk them through upgrading manually.