Admob plugin not working in R255

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • In old versions of my game the ads are working normally, but I'm trying to create a new version using the updated plugin and no ads are displayed on the Android device, no interstitials, no banners... none! My game is restricted to South America, does anyone know why this is happening?

I used version R254 and R255.

Admob plugin is not working in these 2 versions!

Sample project:

app.box.com/s/k28t95upe3jfvp1tfaskohwy3wynr1t5

• Ads are not shown because the plugin for some reason "blocks" ads from being shown if the consent status is unknown. Just set the status to personalized using the action set user personalization and ads will load and show. It is not the correct way but this is how the plugin works right now...

• Ads are not shown because the plugin for some reason "blocks" ads from being shown if the consent status is unknown. Just set the status to personalized using the action set user personalization and ads will load and show. It is not the correct way but this is how the plugin works right now...

Thanks for your tip, I tried this but nothing has changed, the problem persists. I'm worried that this could seriously harm my work :(

• So the user's consent cannot be displayed on the screen?

• See this thread for Mobile Advert changes in r254.

• See this thread for Mobile Advert changes in r254.

Hi, Ashley

In this tutorial, most of the settings needed are only for IOS and EU regulation.

My project is only available for Android and is restricted to South America.

In the attached sample project, was there any configuration missing for the ad to work? Is my project wrong? If I configured everything correctly, why don't the ads load?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hello

did you fix your problem if yes can you help me please

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)