Pick, choose, select, etc

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Pick Up Items Sound effects for your game, Take them for a ride right now and you will worry no more.
  • Las traducciones propuestas por la guia de estilo de Microsoft son por este orden y para todas ellas (ver Tema):

'Seleccionar', luego y en pocas ocasiones 'Elegir' y raramente se usa 'Escoger'

Es por ello que todos los traductores deberíamos seleccionar la primera para las traducciones porqué estamos perdiendo homogeneidad.

Si quereis discutirlo contestad en este hilo

The translations proposed by the Microsoft style guide are in this order and for all of them (see subject):

'Seleccionar', then on a few occasions 'Elegir' and rarely 'Escoger' is used.

That is why all translators would choose the first one for translations because we are losing homogeneity.

If you want to discuss it, answer in this thread

• Me parece correcto y lo tendré en cuenta a partir de ahora.

He realizado una búsqueda para el término "escoger" y el buscador devuelve 7 resultados, y 20 para "elegir"

Ya que tu has abierto el hilo, ¿quieres realiazar las correcciones?

I agree with that and I will keep it in mind for future translations.

I have made a research with the keyword "escoger" and we have 7 results and 20 with "elegir"

You have opened this thread, so would you like to make the corrections?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • No tengo problema para cambiarlo, pero muchas veces es preferible que lo decida el propio usuario que ha hecho la traducción.

Si en un tiempo prudencial no lo ha hecho, entonces suelo cambiarlo y comentarlo en el globo de charla (pero sólo en el primero, si hay 20, no )

I have no problem to change it, but many times it is preferable that it be decided by the user who has done the translation.

If in a reasonable time it has not done so, then I usually change it and comment it in the chat balloon (but only in the first one, if there are 20, no; -)).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)