Clickable translation

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Este es un adjetivo que se usa en inglés para indicar que algo tiene como propiedad que se le puede hacer clic. Sin embargo pese a que en español tenemos el extranjerismo "clic" para la acción "click", no hemos importado aún este adjetivo oficialmente, así que se usan alternativas como ej: Botón interactivo, o botón para hacer clic... etc.

El asunto es... que me parece que deberíamos aprovechar la oportunidad para importar el término "cliqueable"... se que en principio puede sonar extraño pero es perfectamente claro para cualquiera que lo lea y nos ahorraría el uso de adjetivos rebuscados o el uso de frases para explicar un concepto que puede ser muy claro con el uso de una sola palabra. que opinan?

This is and adjective used in english to indicate that something has the property of being clicked. However even though in spanish we have imported the term "Click", we officially haven't imported this adjective yet, therefore we use alternatives like "Interactive button" or "Button wich can be clicked" etc.

The thing is... I think this is an opportunity for us to import the term "cliqueable" wich could sound odd for start, but it's perfectly clear for anyone who reads it, and it would save us the use of awkward adjectives or long frases to explain something that can be explainded so easily with only one word. What do you think?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • La RAE ya acepta clic y el panhispanico de dudas acepta clicar pero prefiere hacer clic al uso.

Supongo que siendo el verbo clicar la opción de adjetivo sería también clicable más corto y cómodo que cliqueable.

The RAE already accepts clic and the panhispanic of doubts accepts clicar but prefers hacer clic to use.

I suppose that since the verb clicar the adjective option would also be clicable shorter and more comfortable than cliqueable.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)