Tedious Planets - on Google Play

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • HI,

Thanks to the scirra community that helped me a lot!

here my little game for Google Play!

Tedious Planets

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ousplanets

Youtube

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Please download and if you like it write a review.

Let me know!

Thanks

• Hi!

Good game, congrats! Easy to play and very cool visuals.

I also saw the "Watch an ad" button to revive. Can I ask you if you used any plugin for incentivized video? If I am not wrong, the game is showing videos from Unity ads. Any input on how you implemented it would be appreciated

By the way, a small feedback: I think the "Ships" button in the main menu and in the "Retry" menu can be a little bit unnoticeable, so part of the players could never enter to the "Buy ship" section.

Congrats again!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi!

Good game, congrats! Easy to play and very cool visuals.

I also saw the "Watch an ad" button to revive. Can I ask you if you used any plugin for incentivized video? If I am not wrong, the game is showing videos from Unity ads. Any input on how you implemented it would be appreciated

By the way, a small feedback: I think the "Ships" button in the main menu and in the "Retry" menu can be a little bit unnoticeable, so part of the players could never enter to the "Buy ship" section.

Congrats again!

Hi albtol, thanks for your feedback.

About the Revive action I used the cordova cramberry unity ads plugin as you mentioned before. (When you tap the button video appears and after the video is shown there is a simple restart game with the current score )

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)