Hello Everyone :), Hope You all are doing Great. I am Harish and I recently released this amazing game made with Construct2 called STRIKER for Android Smartphones. Down below is the Gameplay Video and a Link for the game for You all to install. Please do Play it and share it with Your Friends. Hope You Love it.
The 8 reasons why you will Love Striker.
- Simple and intense gameplay
- Sudden action and super dynamic game mechanics.
- Hyper casual 2D Dynamic graphics and super-engaging soundtrack.
- Highly challenging and delicious gameplay.
- Super motivational Quotes.
- Upcoming updates with more levels and more gameplay!
- Eye-pleasing design with colourful themes.
- Amazingly crafted Dynamic Levels and more to come.
And Here is the link for the Game
Whoah! Looks great!
just curious, are there hidden mechanics to help with angle selection? I could see myself just getting frustrated. Or can one re-adjust or re-enter the spinning phase if they don't like their angle?
I like the concept of the game. Although 'God's Eye' developers could use a course in humility!
Hello — The angle selection is not yet implemented.its a good idea to do that I will look into it. Thank You so Much for Your Feedback :).
Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.
Hello — Thank You so much that You like the concept :). I really didn't understand what You said about God's Eye Developers. Could You please be more specific Please?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/75kxEIvg1TA?rel=0&start=59" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>