Operation PAS - a Biblical stealth-action game

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Alot of High Quality Items sound effects for your game!
  • Operation PAS is a stealth-action game that focuses on Finn, a young boy whose journey from doubt to faith in God literally has him traveling back to ancient Biblical times! He'll have to outwit Pharaoh's armies, the Pharisees and other religious elite, bandits in the wilderness, and more. Being a boy, Finn isn't much of a fighter, so he'll have to rely on his cleverness, observational skills, and FAITH to avoid his opponents if he ever hopes to return back home.

The game will feature retro-style stealth gameplay similar to the original Metal Gear, as well as environmental features from games like Splinter Cell, where sight and sound will be factors...and more!

I don't have a whole lot to share for content at the moment other than a video on my game's Facebook page, but here are the addresses for my three main points for updates:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OpPASgame

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn1vIhK21FbhmUV0xuNjlTA (Note: There is PRESENTLY no content for the YouTube channel for the game as development for the game is still in the planning stages. That'll change, of course, as things progress.)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/OpPASgame

• Sounds pretty unique. hope to see some gameplay soon

• NotionGames - Thanks, Andrew. The two main points of consideration right now are ironing out the story line and having a viable plot, and deciding whether to stay with Construct 2 and the 2D engine or move it to Unity for the 3D. Ultimately, gameplay will still be 2D, but I am considering that the 3D environments will lend itself nicely to what I have in mind. (But I'm nothing if not a faithful man - Scirra is still my home game making source. So there's the emotional factor, too! LOL)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • While I got a little shiver because 'biblical' and 'game' do not usually go into a single sentence, I'm also intrigued to see how it goes. :)

• pirx - LOL I know, I know. The revival of Christian gaming is sure to make even the most lax of non-believers do a double-take, I'm sure. But my aim is to take a slightly different approach. The obvious nature of the Biblical factor in any of my future games will vary, but I still hope to make games that are as engaging as any other we see out there. I lack the words to explain better, but I assure you, I'm going to do my best to make my games accessible to any willing to give my games a chance. You need not be "religious" to enjoy what I have in mind. :) I'm a gamer like anyone else.

I'm curious, if you don't mind telling, what's your reservations about "Biblical" and "game" being in one idea? :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)