My new game - Zombie Typing Survivor

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Change delay, create new lines, "backspace" the text
  • Very nice. Love the simplistic concept. Someone asked how to do this elsewhere on the forums, and I posted a capx to show the basics and how I'd do it. It actually got me thinking about taking it a bit further, so maybe you can enjoy my version soon ;p

Hope you don't mind!

• Very nice. Love the simplistic concept. Someone asked how to do this elsewhere on the forums, and I posted a capx to show the basics and how I'd do it. It actually got me thinking about taking it a bit further, so maybe you can enjoy my version soon ;p

Hope you don't mind!

Hi procrastinator anthonykojima , i'm really like the gameplay like this.

Remind me of "Typing Maniac" Facebook game.

Can you provide us a sample .capx how to implement typing game like this?

Thanks before :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • kenli, here's the capx I did a while back for someone else.

typing game

• Oops, I haven't read my own post for ages. I checked your typing version of the game I got to say that it is better than mine. If you had developed the game, I'm sure you would have used lot less events than I did (I hope this sentence make sense). It's really good.

Anyway, the thing is, when I stopped working on the game I don't pay enough attention to the feedback I receive. So I want to apologize for that to all people who contact me and the bugs people found lately on the game.

I'm about to submit my new little game I made for the touchjam. I don't think I'll win but for me, it will be a good thing to have all your feedback on the game so that I can imporve it.

• anthonykojima, thanks! Glad you liked my version. Feel free to use it for a sequel (hint hint) if it's any easier for you.

I may add AJAX / XML loading to it now that I'm comfortable using those. Let me know if that's something that would interest anyone. I tend to be more motivated to do stuff for other people than I do for myself ;p

• anthonykojima

Please update this game it crashes on both of the 'latest' PC versions of chrome (Version 42.0.2311.90 m) and Firefox (37.0.1)

The game crashes when you start typing the 2nd word however the awesome soundtrack keeps on playing

• Yeah, unfortunately it crashes for me too on the second word as NECROKRIEG said, but I love the idea - a zombie typing game! Sounds fun to play. Great job!

• hi anthonykojima , this link is not working again

http://www.scirra.com/arcade/shooter/18 ... g-survivor

Is your Zombie Typing Survivor game still available on Scirra Arcade?

Thanks

• hi anthonykojima , this link is not working again

http://www.scirra.com/arcade/shooter/18 ... g-survivor

Is your Zombie Typing Survivor game still available on Scirra Arcade?

Thanks

Hi Kenli,

Nope. Since Scirra changed the Arcade site, they removed alll previous games. Therefore, my game is lost...

I have to re-upload it to the new Arcade.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)