Furries

0 favourites
  • andreyin Well, I checked every info I could about this, and it seems it's a google play's error, in my developer console it says that the game is fully compatible with motorola defy, so I'm guessing it's some kind of bug on their side, or your custom rom may be interferring with something. if you'd be so kind and check if other c2+phonegap games are compatible (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sugart.simstone for example) and let me know please. thanks!

• Hey Ranma , What was the Windows Size dimensions you used in the game !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey Ranma , What was the Windows Size dimensions you used in the game !it was 800?600 and I used fullscreen scale mode

• Hi ranma,

Just stumbled onto your game. Great work, looks fantastic and plays smoothly. Its good to see how much can be achieved using C2, hope you have lots of success.

• ranma - Can you write up a tutorial for the tutorial section on how to go the low latency audio/eclipse/phonegap route

There's a lot of people always asking how and no one has really been able to explain all of the steps required.

Thanks!

• ranma - Can you write up a tutorial for the tutorial section on how to go the low latency audio/eclipse/phonegap route

There's a lot of people always asking how and no one has really been able to explain all of the steps required.

Thanks!

I've been asked for that also a lot, but to tell you the truth, I dropped phonegap a long time ago and I don't know how to implement plugins anymore, because the way it was done earlier is different than how it's done now.

Why not use cocoon anyway, it seems to be quite complete solution, and I believe through phonegap you won't get fluid framerate anyway...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)