Your C2 tests

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • That is very impressive Ahr Ech. Any feedback i could give would be things that you are probably still working on, like projectiles going through walls etc. Keep up the excellent work.

• SabinX

Wayyyy Cool

• Noncentz705

I see some real potential for this like games that have subtitles so it can read it to you as you play.

Well done

• I do not know where to post an incomplete game (still adding basics) but still not a "test" per se.. but here is what I have been working on since I got on Construct 2 a few days ago. :)

http://www.funnybunny.se/game/

Only 3 levels, and as said, still adding basics..

The garish background is placeholder for background graphics later on.

Sometimes I notice that the ball go beyond the boundary on the sides/up. Boo!

Also no sound at all because of a simple reason: I am deaf. ;)

• Could you tell me if this loads correctly. Just to make sure.

It should load text and Scirra logo from my Dropbox.

Test

• Could you tell me if this loads correctly. Just to make sure.

It should load text and Scirra logo from my Dropbox.

Test

Yes it loads. It says it loads successfully which I guess is what you wanted? :)

• helena Ok thanks! I wasn't sure if it worked only on localhost.

Not sure why it shouldn't. Think I just misunderstood something.

• http://gamejolt.com/games/in-this-game-you-don-t-shoot-nazis/news/first-update/10618/

Hope you like this crap, still being developed, needs a ton of features, but I'm learning fast =)

• Updated the game a tiny little bit. The graphic is what took time to make. ;)

Added splash when ball hit block among a few other smaller bits. Animated eyes when energy tube go up, energy into drop instead for hit block, floaty scores, sprite fonts... mmmm. This is fun to make. I have the story in mind already. :)

ball, paddle, black borders, background are just placeholders.

Bunny in space

• I do not know where to post an incomplete game (still adding basics) but still not a "test" per se.. but here is what I have been working on since I got on Construct 2 a few days ago. :)

Sometimes I notice that the ball go beyond the boundary on the sides/up. Boo!

Also no sound at all because of a simple reason: I am deaf. ;)

Well. Perhaps you could do the way comix writers do. Add a big effect sounds at the events.. Ever seen MAD magazine, especially comix by Don Martin?   see boingboing. net/2014/01/06/don-martins-sound-effects-a.html

As a game itself:

I kinda did like the twists on the Breakout idea, but lost the ball way too soon at the top right part of the area? To me it looks like the vertical speed of the ball is well under control, but apparently horizontal speed acts errantly?

Addendum: on second try it worked well and I got all three levels to play. I like the graphics and the overall looks of the game. If this was my game, I'd try to make ball bounces a bit less chaotic. For now it's sometimes (IMHO) too hard to predict what directions it's going to go next, and especially on 3rd level the lowest bricks are hard to get cause ball may take really odd angles.

• dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/96481613/site/nationsim/index.html

An early demo of my nation simulation game.

• dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/91145263/index.html

The platformer i'm working in, just testing stuff for now.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nes style wall jump heavy controls test.

Nes wall jump movement test

arrows = move

x = jump

z = attack + up down arrow = attack direction

space = restart

• Hi Folks,

Been learning Construct 2 for a month now, (free edition).

Here's a look at what I've come up with.

Player follows mouse on X axis, continually shooting up at the Gloop.

LMB = fires normal rocket that when exploding, causes gloop rate of decent to slow.

RMB = fires Super Rocket that slows the decent of Gloops caught in it's wake, then explodes with large damge.

R = Reset.

P = Pause/Unpause.

PowerUps drop for Blaster upgrade and both rockets.

When blaster is at max(30), each blaster drop gathered, increases your rockets damage output by 1. From 20(starting value) to 50(max value).

Whilst your rocket count is at 20, for each 10 rocket drops gathered, a Super Rocket drop appears.

Once all Gloops are cleared, a new wave commences, resetting your blaster to the wave level.

Hope I've shared this correctly and please, any feedback would be most welcomed.

Enjoy. ;o)

I can't post URL links yet so use ya brain a bit to follow this one ;o)

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32755330/Splodge%20test%20for%20Scirra%20forum/index.html

• Here is something small im working on for mobile devices.

In basic terms its GlitchTheGame for mobile.I think C2 is handling it pretty well so far.Shout out to TinySpeck for the assets!

When you leave the clouds just keep going to the right and LVLs will change.

Let me know what you think of the lvls.this is just the start,About 2 days of on and off work.

db.tt/3W1jP5mF

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)