Switch Ball (Working title) - BETA - Feedback Welcome

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Bouncing ball
$9.99 USD
Template for a bouncing ball game, fully documented in comments and video
  • Hey everyone,

Been working on a new game lately, it's a one touch game where you tap/click/space button to switch sides to avoid falling obstacles. Seems simple, but it's not (that's the plan anyway )

This game is in BETA, so there are features that are currently unavailable such as leaderboard and music.

Gameplay difficulty and object positioning may still require tweaking so would appriciate any feedback/input on the game.

You can play it here -

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/other-games/switch-ball-working-title-beta-feedback-welcome-15052

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • lol, this game is harder than Flappy Bird! Who knows, that might get you some serious attention. But seriously, for now, I'd make the game easier to start with and gradually harder. What's your own max score ? Mine is 2.

P.S. Like your logo 'Studio989'.

• R
  • [quote:2ikq6627]lol, this game is harder than Flappy Bird! Who knows, that might get you some serious attention. But seriously, for now, I'd make the game easier to start with and gradually harder. What's your own max score ? Mine is 2.

P.S. Like your logo 'Studio989'.

• R

Only 2? Lol, I didn't realise it was that difficult to be honest. The aim was to make the game difficult from the start, but i guess i didn't take into account that what may be not so difficult for me (as i've tested it a lot) may be a bit more difficult for others.

My max score is around 52, but i think that has something to do with me testing the game so much that i've become used to it so i find it a little easier i suppose.

I have been thinking about making it gradually harder, that's something i'm looking to implement. Although i was planning to make it harder starting from how it is now, but i think you're right, i'll need to make it easier to start off with first.

Thanks for the feedback, and for the comments on the logo.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)