StuffGEN - object maker, made with C2

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Turn your photos from your phone or home computer into a jigsaw puzzle
  • The parts are just sprites, so adding them is easy. Mirroring as described by you would just add a bunch of unnecessary complexity and probably slow things down/make the save system messy. So for now I'm sticking with manual mirroring.

• That's going to help alot. Thanks for adding that! Any idea when a new version with the implemented features will be available? (especially the hue fix)

• Great!

Those orgin points are going to make a difference.

• That's going to help alot. Thanks for adding that! Any idea when a new version with the implemented features will be available? (especially the hue fix)

Uhh... I don't want to give a date and then blow it, but hopefully by the end of the week or so.

Meanwhile I try to keep track of all the suggestions that sound good and implement them. This should be self-explanatory (but I'll add anyway that besides the obvious there's now a 1 and 2px grid level that doesn't display a grid, but lets you really go for details):

• Nice!!!

• Awesome, I'm looking forward to it!

• Another status update:

Baby steps - it's all a little awkward for now, but should evolve into a usable thing.

• Love it!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Somebody

You inspired me to look into procedural object creation for my games.

I think its a good suggestion for StuffGen to have build in.

Example

First step: Choose "body" --> Biological/Machine

Second step: Select transport type --> None/Flight/Drive/Walk/Swim

Third step: Procedural generation

Add random amount

Limbs

Limbs attachments None/Flight/Drive/Walk/Swim

Bodywork Shields/Plates/Skin/Texture

Color

Etc

I would be so curious to what StuffGen's Procedural object generation could come up with.

And it fits in with the name "Stuff" "Gen" perfectly.

• Savvy001 - I have actually been thinking about this - it isn't all that hard and will quite likely be a feature once I get the basics sorted.

• Thats great news! StuffGen +100 bonus score!

• Status update:

Even though I unceremoniously borrowed the brunt of it the maths to do this still broke my brain a bit:

Not perfect, but getting there.

• Two updates in a day!

This one should make Burvey and any Blade Runners present happy

This is all thanks to the unified control system I'm implementing - which makes adjusting nearly everything on the screen using the standard controls possible. Stay tuned for more.

• Both are excellent updates!!! I can't wait to play around with the new version.

• How did you get it to export? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)