Stolfenwein 3-D - RayCast Engine for Construct2

From the Asset Store
It is a powerful and complete package containing a total of 20 enemy AI mechanics.
  • Hi, I can't see anything that is flipped? Do you mean the wall textures?

Hello.

I have question about objects with angles. For example enemy when it moves away from you is it possible to tell engine to not show enemies front but back or if it moving to side show its side. I thought about formula "(Camera.Angle-Object.Angle)/22.5"(22.5 makes it work due object having 16 angles) and it works fine until sum turns negative and then stuff breaks. So there is formula or I need use Event "Within angle" and then set specific frame (this works but it makes too many events).

Thanks in Advance.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Colonel Justice Hi, what are your's plans for the project? I want to mess with the first person game in Construct.

Will you share your current updates? As a paid plugin, maybe?

• Colonel Justice Hi, what are your's plans for the project? I want to mess with the first person game in Construct.

Will you share your current updates? As a paid plugin, maybe?

I would even pay him 50 bucks for a basic template with this features but i doubt this will ever get released in any way. Its been so long without capx or stuff so i dont think this will ever happen .

I dont know why he just dont uploads this to github so others can contribute too and make this thing a great one for the community of raycasting games but well... another great thing rotting

• In construct 3 they now have this: editor.construct.net

open=3d-castle-maze

• Here's the basic implementation (C3):

drive.google.com/file/d/1Gj69ab5f5wuozDnCf1UaH1tb8mPs99gi/view

Walls + sprites with correct z ordering.

Without javascript and/or plugins, it won't get any faster than that.

Cheers!

• Man, what a journey. Is it really just 4 years since your first release? Awesome work anyway. Gotta test this right now! =)

Three cheers, Colonel Justice! 0oo0

• Man, what a journey. Is it really just 4 years since your first release? Awesome work anyway. Gotta test this right now! =)

Three cheers, Colonel Justice! 0oo0

When it's done, you know? :D

Thanks!

Side question: Do you happen to be able to fix the mouselock plugin for C3 R242+?

It's broken since R241 due to the way plugins need their variables declared.

Anyways, thanks for the support so far!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)