Post videos of what you're working on!

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • Wow, looks promising . Looking forward to seeing more of this.

I like how they're just fighting by the side of the road, too. Must be quite a strange sight for the people driving by

lol, hey, there are crazier things in a few choice fighting games. lol.

Honestly, I had the background static with nothing there, but the background needed some kind of movement because it was just kind of meh with nothing there.

• Just started working with Construct less than 24 hours ago but here's what I've been awake doing for like 14 hours now:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

The text at the top is messed up and I really have no idea why :/ if anybody is willing to help me out I would appreciate it. I dont want to make a post in the help forum since its probably a really stupid mistake, and been answered before. My powers of search fail though, lol.

• Just started working with Construct less than 24 hours ago but here's what I've been awake doing for like 14 hours now:

The text at the top is messed up and I really have no idea why :/ if anybody is willing to help me out I would appreciate it. I dont want to make a post in the help forum since its probably a really stupid mistake, and been answered before. My powers of search fail though, lol.

No one can help you if we don't know how you are trying to do it. Feel free to make a post in the help forum but you have to include some information about what you are actually doing along with some events or something. If you don't mind sharing a .cap, it would help someone help you for sure.

• Some good stuff, keep up the good work phear-

• What's the best video capturing software to use? :O

EDIT: n/m here's what I've got so far:

It's not much, but I had fun playing this tiny beta level. I'm excited to see how far I can go with some of the puzzles in this game.

btw--I know the window isn't fully in the screen capture box. I suck, so deal with it. jkkkk

• Subscribe to Construct videos now

Video of a little game I've just started. Video plays OK for me on IE but is stuttery in Firefox, anyone else have the same problem?

• Wow that looks awesome Minor! Love the style and looks really polished already. Video played fine in firefox for me.

• looks promising, any idea when we'll get to play a demo??

no problems in playing the vedio...

• Wow that looks awesome Minor! Love the style and looks really polished already. Video played fine in firefox for me.

Thanks man. Much appriciated. PS get that demo of Bug Army done

looks promising, any idea when we'll get to play a demo??

no problems in playing the vedio...

Thanks. No demo soon. I've played with graphic styles for a few days but the stuff in Construct was done in a few hours. Currently getting ideas down on paper instead of buzzing around in my head.

Glad the video is OK for you, it still doesn't like my system on Firefox though .

• My first game on construct

Please don't get mad how basic it is

• Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • That game looks excellent in motion Minor. Give us something playable already!

The following is a video of something I'm NOT working on anymore, but I guess it's still worth mentioning:

• That game looks excellent in motion Minor. Give us something playable already!

The following is a video of something I'm NOT working on anymore, but I guess it's still worth mentioning:

Beautiful Pixel my man. Love your pixel work, and by love it, I mean am totally jealous of it.

One day I'll move up from 8x8 to 16x16 only thing is thats twice as many pixels for me to balls up.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Made and uploaded a video featuring the gameplay of Trapped in Time (tentative title), the game that I'm currently working on.

Click here to watch the video

Feel free to comment!

• Looking like an interesting project namre.

Would be nice if you could collect a powerup that sets the clock hands in reverse for a set time and that only harms the enemies.

Keep it up man.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)