Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • No mercy! Shoot the zombies! 😄 (Right click the picture and click "Open in new tab" to see full view)

• Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forums and the world of construct2, but I have a feeling I will be hanging around. There is some unreal stuff in this thread, here is my humble contribution and first construct game in progress "Kitty Boom". It's basically what would happen if Godzilla and Nyancat had a baby..

Cheers!

• Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forums and the world of construct2, but I have a feeling I will be hanging around. There is some unreal stuff in this thread, here is my humble contribution and first construct game in progress "Kitty Boom". It's basically what would happen if Godzilla and Nyancat had a baby..

Cheers!

hahah sooo greaat :3

• Finally got something with a little eye-candy worth posting (previously was all placeholder solid color block sprites with no art).

Xefni, a little wabi-sabi game vignette. Cherry blossoms, little Jizo statue, granite blocks which my SO says looks like toast (need to change that texture!). There is also a devlog going in the WIP forum (with the original non-art.)

• Hey everyone,

Cheers!

crazy haha omg .... welcome

• 29/03/2017

Shout-Out on 29 March 2017 new demo updates part1.

update 1:

breakeables walls and secret rooms,

update2:

one way doors.

update3:

portal system, you need to use the portals to travel between the 2 versions of the map holy and dark to find the way to complete the differents zones.

soon I will you you this updates in the stream on the youtube channel and the twitch channel.

follow us for more info.

https://www.youtube.com/user/carandmermor

https://www.twitch.tv/carlofps

• Xefni

Experimenting with normal map lighting.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Xefni

Experimenting with normal map lighting.

Nice ! I want to try the normal map effect for the game I am working on but I don't know how much PC resources is "eating" and how good can be implemented using C2. I will make some tests soon, too.

• For anyone interested, more @acewaydev

• Cheers guys gillenew matrixreal . Here is some further progress, power-ups are next on the agenda

• Been experimenting more with faking a 3D look. No third party plugins, just vanilla C2.

• Been experimenting more with faking a 3D look. No third party plugins, just vanilla C2.

Yeeees, Fake 3D! Are you planning on making a full project out of these experiments?

I also played around with Fake 3D the other week, although using a different method.

That's pretty neat! How's it working performance wise?

• purplemonkey I probably will use this for something small once I wrap Pepper Grinder, yeah.

And wow, that approach looks awesome! The sense of depth is really effective.

tunepunk Performance is perfect so far, no dips or anything. I haven't thrown much at it yet, though.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 8 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 8 guests)