Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Looking good everybody!

I made some new islands for one of Reliquary's later areas.

And the space backdrop has even more layers of parallax because there are never enough.

Tinimations

That is just too cool. I loved what I played at GDC by the way, and can't wait to get my hands on the final product.

• >

> look nice

> this game looks something like TRINE

>

Like Trine? That's a hell of a compliment

Trine is amazingly beautiful, so thanks for the comparison

at first look on your screenshots

it give me reminds about trine

So I can say this " 2D version of Trine"

environment like deadliest flowers, plants, are like trine

• > very creative game

> I am excited to play it.

> do you upload it on play store ??

>

Thank you! It is not available for play at this point, but I will certainly keep you updated on distribution as development continues.

invert is pretty good you have made

it will more good if you do

same number of birds in top or bottom, if top has two then make two at bottom -- like bad shadow of birds

• Looking good everybody!

I made some new islands for one of Reliquary's later areas.

And the space backdrop has even more layers of parallax because there are never enough.

Tinimations

That is just too cool. I loved what I played at GDC by the way, and can't wait to get my hands on the final product.

this game always inspires me, is much beauty to only one game xD

• Working on an entrance animation for "Tuck Chesta" (Boss)

Here's a link since Imgur decided it was okay to convert a gif into an MP4 (The video is of the animation looping.)

Still need to add other movements like to the face like eyebrows and eye movement. As well as making the eyes more defined; which will be an issue because someone (me) forgot to put the glasses on a separate layer

• I've been working on a game inspired by the GB Zelda series for the past couple of months, and I finished a map system a little while ago. Nothing too thrilling, but it is fully able to handle location tracking, save points, and "dungeon map" functionality (i.e. showing black squares once you get a certain item). Not sure what else to include on it just yet!

Without unexplored squares | With unexplored squares.

• Hi everyone I'm working on a dialogue box that uses XML and made a little game to show what it can do.

You can check it there, don't mind my bad drawing skills

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/other-games/dialogue-box-for-lazy-people-8915

• Hello all, My game is a 2d Mobile platformer called Detergent Dan. "The Mighty Boss has cut all dish washing wages in half so he can buy new cooking equipment. The majority of the dish washers have come together to protest for higher wages. Because of this, the Bubble Sphere has been over ridden with bacteria, sludge, insects and dirty dishes. Who will defend the Sphere? Its up to Dan now to keep the dishes clean and restore order to the Sphere".

You start off with a simple kids bubble wand toy. And eventually can upgrade your weapons. Though most weapons are powered by soap which can be collected throughout each level.

Here is a quick preview of the simple dialogue system I created. Right now it operates on timers. auto switching to the next part of the story. At the end of the dialogue an exit button appears allowing the player to close the chat box.

Bubbles seem to be a reoccurring theme in my game so I threw some floating bubbles in the Main menu!

• New skills!!

Greenlight Vote for Us!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Looking good nice work

• this game always inspires me, is much beauty to only one game xD

Thanks! And man, I love that cyclops monster. So good.

• first Animations Combo System.

now we are working in the combo system.

button combination between hard attack and light attack and timing.

here is a 2 examples:

this one is Hard attack, light attack, light attack

this one is Hard attack, Hard attack, Hard attack.

• Rhythm based jumping and sliding in Klang for screenshotsaturday.

• > this game always inspires me, is much beauty to only one game xD

>

Thanks! And man, I love that cyclops monster. So good.

Thank you, I was trying to make a cyclops monster for some time, this time I did o/

Skill of Attack in area, useful to attack multiple targets!!

Greenlight Vote for Us!

• ffman22 wonderful animation nice and smooth

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)