Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • working on this ? > click to go to post

• Updating some of the animations in Razzia

looks awesome!

• Keycard and door system, jump-thru platforms, insta-kill gear, and battery life w/ particles.

Just have to sort a few bugs and then laying out levels! Demo in the next month or so.

• For the MegaGameJam at #MTVDigitalDays (an Italian event organized by MTV) I'm making a game about remixing... with a MIDI device (keyboard)

• ArcTap - android game

Demo is now available ! ( copy and paste in ur browser) play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=arctap.android.demo

Demo is now available ! ( copy and paste in ur browser) play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=arctap.android.demo

• Hi everybody!

Overdrive is a shmup with simplistic gameplay yet it gets difficult very quickly.

• mudmask Thank you! I was always a little bummed out by how the pixel art movement forgot about DOS and early computer games. I was a PC child, played lots of Warcraft, Heroes 2, Might and Magic, adventure games etc. with Razzia I want to bring some of that back through the visuals. I'm glad you like it!

TELLES0808 Sweet, Blackthorne is one of my main inspirations for Razzia, great game.

Great, I hope finishing this game, I want buy a copy! =)

• Some top down z movement testing, in a combat scenario. Similar to what you see in games like secret of mana.

• Hello, guys! This is a screenshots from mobile game Sheep Escape. Try to play the demo version for the PC.

• Some top down z movement testing, in a combat scenario. Similar to what you see in games like secret of mana.

Really liking your sword movements in the gif above. I've noticed a lot of top-down action rpgs struggle to convey movement of the sword with simple things such as walking in different directions, but here it looks good!

• >

>

> Some top down z movement testing, in a combat scenario. Similar to what you see in games like secret of mana.

>

Really liking your sword movements in the gif above. I've noticed a lot of top-down action rpgs struggle to convey movement of the sword with simple things such as walking in different directions, but here it looks good!

Thanks man - I really feel like small things like that help a player get into the game all the more. It was much easier just leaving it out the sword itself is part of a modular weapon system, and will eventually be able to be switched out with other weapons (like a long spear for example).

• Finishing colisions/ combos

• Finishing colisions/ combos

Pretty smooth all the movements. Gratz!

Did you use pathfinder behavior for the rocket or some math formula?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • working on some hot tactical match-3 puzzle-action.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)