Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Some images from my platform puzzle game EQUAL.

• Implementing some speed trails to show the...um....speediness?

• Hello CrudeMik. I watched the video of your project and it interested me. Can you tell us more about it on

• Hello CrudeMik. I watched the video of your project and it interested me. Can you tell us more about it on

Hey, yeah I'm brewing a game design of this now actually, I'll post an update when I have it. But it's mostly a slow arcade game - high score type thing to start with, with a possible resource / survival mode if I can figure out how to make it work.

• >

> Hello CrudeMik. I watched the video of your project and it interested me. Can you tell us more about it on

>

Hey, yeah I'm brewing a game design of this now actually, I'll post an update when I have it. But it's mostly a slow arcade game - high score type thing to start with, with a possible resource / survival mode if I can figure out how to make it work.

Хм... Если вы хотите сделать режим выживание, то попробуйте сделать увеличение или уменьшение астероида.

Если не будут добываться ресурсы, то он будет меньше и меньше, пока совсем не уничтожится. А если вы будите собирать ресурсы, то он будет больше и больше.

• >

> Hello CrudeMik. I watched the video of your project and it interested me. Can you tell us more about it on

>

Excuse me, I forgot to translate

Hmm ... If you want to make a survival mode, try to make the increase or decrease of the asteroid.

If you do not collect resources, it will be less and less, until he was destroyed. And if you'll collect resources, it will be more and more.

• Working on a sprite font, made decent progress.

I swear I may spend more time working on the UI than the actual game.

[attachment=0:28ucd0sy][/attachment:28ucd0sy]

• SpaceQ

While one is available rasa- Drogary. But in the near future, and the remaining 2: People and Nanoq. Coming soon trade.

Site

It's nice to enjoy the demo version

Warning: To use the browser game "firefox "

Play the game

• Trying new design for one of my main characters

• Still working on mechanics in my upcoming rogue-like-ish type game.

• BoosterBarrierBlaster - A random space adventure

• Still working on mechanics in my upcoming rogue-like-ish type game.

you have my attention

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi there,

working on my retro platformer Dragonhero, here's a wip gif and link to screenshots

http://www.marcelkralik.com/dragonhero/anim.html

http://www.marcelkralik.com/dragonhero

• Redoing the cave tileset for Dungeon Buster.

• Wrangler

That looks really cool

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)