Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Derqs I really love your art style, the game looks gorgeous.. please tell me there's a demo coming soon :D

• Derqs Very nice visual. The animation works pretty well too!

• I spent some good time updating the waves in Courier along the beaches. They look worlds better--particularly in motion!

Click for full size

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Swamp.

• Wrangler Looking good man, seeing new stuff from your game always gets me pumped!

gillenew That looks awesome in motion. Love it.

Anyway, I've just been doing UI stuff for Reliquary's new upgrade system.

• Wrangler In all honesty, i don't like the color pallete you're using

• Wisdoms I agree, those purple trees really weren't doing the place any favours.

• Wrangler It looks way better!

By the way, Is your profile picture a game that you're making? if so i'd love to see some screenshots

• I spent some good time updating the waves in Courier along the beaches. They look worlds better--particularly in motion!

Click for full size

This looks pretty amazing, your graphics remind me of something like secret of mana only more modern. You can have my steam greenlight vote for sure

• > I spent some good time updating the waves in Courier along the beaches. They look worlds better--particularly in motion!

> Click for full size

>

This looks pretty amazing, your graphics remind me of something like secret of mana only more modern. You can have my steam greenlight vote for sure

Thanks a ton! I don't get so many comments around here these days, so it's nice to hear!

• C-7 As someone with no artisitc ability, I'm kind of awe'd by a lot of the artists here. Those god rays shining down from the clouds push me down memory lane pretty hard. It just looks all so smooth and polished! I find it very impressive (I'm almost jealous) that C2 gives artists such an amazing vehicle to bring their work to live.

Here is a screenshot of mine. I've been pretty much buying 100% of my graphics and modifying them to fit.

It's not even a fraction as mature as your game. Can I ask how long its been in development?

• C-7 As someone with no artisitc ability, I'm kind of awe'd by a lot of the artists here. Those god rays shining down from the clouds push me down memory lane pretty hard. It just looks all so smooth and polished! I find it very impressive (I'm almost jealous) that C2 gives artists such an amazing vehicle to bring their work to live.

Here is a screenshot of mine. I've been pretty much buying 100% of my graphics and modifying them to fit.

It's not even a fraction as mature as your game. Can I ask how long its been in development?

About a year and a half I'd say. Definitely with periods of less development (moved, had a second kid, etc).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 3 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 3 guests)