My isometric RPG

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Make your own Isometric RPG, Visual Novels, or Story Driven Puzzle game!
  • Great, reminds a bit the game age of empires, but with well improved graphics, It was worth your commitment to carry out your project, persistence is always fundamental, congratulations I see that your progress is great do not give up, I see that you have talent and acumen

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Great, reminds a bit the game age of empires, but with well improved graphics, It was worth your commitment to carry out your project, persistence is always fundamental, congratulations I see that your progress is great do not give up, I see that you have talent and acumen

Thanks!

I just created a few more units, and added some other things. After I get a bit more done, I'll put up a new video. Probably in a few days.

• Nice

• I don't know about you guys but I am getting a strong Diablo/Dungeon Keeper vibe from this. It looks very high-quality thanks to the highresolution sprites.

Good luck further with the development and let us know when it's out!

• I just created a few more units, and added some other things. After I get a bit more done, I'll put up a new video. Probably in a few days.

looks awesome Drew! you should really team up with a coder... clearly your expertise is in modeling and animating, it's all very pro looking... not to say that you can't code.. I'm just saying add another person to help out will only make your game even better. There has be C# people in your area...

good luck! I'm trying to keep a eye on your progress.. but I'm not on any of the unity forums! I'll try to follow your YT channel!

• >

> I just created a few more units, and added some other things. After I get a bit more done, I'll put up a new video. Probably in a few days.

>

looks awesome Drew! you should really team up with a coder... clearly your expertise is in modeling and animating, it's all very pro looking... not to say that you can't code.. I'm just saying add another person to help out will only make your game even better. There has be C# people in your area...

good luck! I'm trying to keep a eye on your progress.. but I'm not on any of the unity forums! I'll try to follow your YT channel!

Thanks! I've often considered teaming up with a dedicated programmer, but it's such a hard choice to make. I've gotten a decent handle on C#, at least to an intermediate level. Another programmer would free up some more time for me to do more modeling and animations, but it would also mean I would have to split profits. It's just such a hard decision.

I really haven't posted much on the Unity forums yet. Once I get a bit more done, I'll be more willing to show it off. Don't want anybody stealing my ideas! I'll start a dedicated thread over there soon.

But anyway, here is a recent screenshot showing off some new landscape features plus some new units. I have also implemented a more advanced combat system that takes into account the type of weapon being used and what kind of armor or shield the enemy has.

Also, I hope your space game is going well. I've haven't been as active on these forums, so I haven't heard anything for a while.

• thanks it's going well! I had a bit of a hiatus the last year, but I'm back to it. I haven't updated anything on the forums in a bit.. I probably will after the summer.

hey those shadows look awesome.. are those rendered in real-time? love the look of this game...

• thanks it's going well! I had a bit of a hiatus the last year, but I'm back to it. I haven't updated anything on the forums in a bit.. I probably will after the summer.

hey those shadows look awesome.. are those rendered in real-time? love the look of this game...

Cool, I look forward to seeing more when you get it done.

The shadows are real time. I'm using one directional light as a main light, and a second directional light (with shadows turned off) from another angle to help light up the characters.

I loved the way the lighting looked from this particular angle, but problem was that it put everything in shadow. However, with a bit of ambient light and secondary light to help brighten up the characters and props, I was able to get the best out of both worlds.

• Good feel while watching the screenshots =]

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)