Are these concepts worth for further development?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
You can become a REAL game developer. Learn the basics and get resources that will let you get profits from your game!
  • What do you think of these demo concepts?

Do you see any potential in them?

Should I develop them further and in what direction?...

They are all designed "mobile first".

Pöpö invaders

Test here

Project Korona

Test here

Blube the dash bird

Test here

• Hmm... Pöpö Invaders definitely! It looks fun. There is a bunch of cool/nasty/imaginative bacteria related scenarios and stories with "anti-bacteria strike force" that could be attached to that one

Korona, hmmm nah. Not really my cup of tea but someone might like it.

Blube the Dash Bird seems a bit complicated (I just reached almost a speed of 10000!! :O Gotta love free fall ). What would be the point of the game? Oh, and i think the screen starts a bit too close to Blube.

• Thanks for a great feedback. Nice to stumbleupon a fellow finn in here...

I also thought that there might be the most potential with Pöpö invaders. I already have a bunch of ideas about the story and gameplay in general...

What comes with Project Korona, it's more like a test for a pseudo 3d with physics.. I'm just pondering if I can use the system with somekind of a game...

Blube could be a kind of a "metroidvania" where the target is to collect stuff, avoid dangers, get new skill to progress on. And of course save the princess bird...

• Blube the dash bird is awesome!

• Hey, thanks Niek, Do you think you would play it, if it was full game?

Maybe I can focus on Blubes development...

• absolutely!

• Just some bugs in it.

But I know that it is only as a demo

• jmp.sh/bQvG6Td good link

• Niek haha

jep, there might be some need for "fine adjustment"...

But I'm glad you like the demo so far.

• I really liked the Popo invader. It would be nice if the enemies were sort of cute creatures and you hit them with...candies [?]. Something like Cute the rope.

• JPatchZ

Glad you like it. Nice idea, maybe I'll take it to that kind of direction...

It would be nice to have some kind of a poll system here. And make a voting about these kind of things...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for a great feedback. Nice to stumbleupon a fellow finn in here...

I also thought that there might be the most potential with Pöpö invaders. I already have a bunch of ideas about the story and gameplay in general...

What comes with Project Korona, it's more like a test for a pseudo 3d with physics.. I'm just pondering if I can use the system with somekind of a game...

Blube could be a kind of a "metroidvania" where the target is to collect stuff, avoid dangers, get new skill to progress on. And of course save the princess bird...

Todellakin! Ei kovin usein satu muita Suomalaisia kohdalle tai sitten ovat vain niin piilossa online aliastensa takana but back to english so others can follow along...

Pöpö has most definitely a great deal of potential. Hmm... But the Korona's case. Bowling taken to the next level? Bouncing from obstacles in order to hit the targets? Regarding Blube.. That could work with some fine tuning. A bit more distance to camera in the beginning. Damage penalty when falling/colliding to fast or from too high maybe? Hitting the ground with speed of 10K would probably kill the poor thing...

I really liked the Popo invader. It would be nice if the enemies were sort of cute creatures and you hit them with...candies [?]. Something like Cute the rope.

Interesting that you hear the word pöpö as cute

• Interesting that you hear the word pöpö as cute

Really? I would never imagine that! It's great to know. Bacterias are definitively fun. In Brazil (portuguese), "popô" is a funny and smooth way to say breech. "Popozuda" is a widely spoken word, mainly in urban music, and it refers to ladies who have a gifted... you know... popô. xD

• JPatchZ actually "pöpö" is kind of a cute word for bacteria or maybe even some cases for bug. So in that sense you are kind of right with your feeling...

I think it could work as a international name for a game as welll, because it sounds kind of cute...

Maybe I'll keep on working with both Pöpö and Blube.

• I decided to keep on working with Blube dash.

And instead of mobile platforms, I'll probably target on Steam

DevBlog going to be in Tumblr

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)