I did a lot in the last weeks and im sorry that i didnt update the post but i tried to make a bigger update and not a lot of small ones. SO i made a lot of graphics wich you can see in the picture. I tried to make a lighting system and I really need your feedback: Do you like this the circle and the whole light system or would you say its to much? I got diffrent feedback so i would be glad about your opinions.
List of what i did:
- Made the character animations
- a lot of traps
- a new light system (your opinion?)
- bug fixes
- a new control
- a new box system (you can now combinate boxes for example a tnt box and a flying box. More deatails next time)
- new window size
- new box graphics
- TigSource page: https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=62493.0
What i want to do:
- A email list (I know for such a little game its not necassary, but i want to try a bit around with it)
- more grahics
- the HUD
- new box mechanic
NN81 You are so right. Everyone has this periodes. And that is ok. But personly feedback motivates me every time, so i dont have so many of this periods. I hope you enjoy the update.
Thats it for now. Im happy about every feedback.
as I see it, the light system, it can always be a double-cut weapon
much depends on how you intend to implement it and exploit it, if it has a practical sense or wants to be just an VFX to create a bit of variety in the atmosphere of the game.
anyway, for a detailed feedback you should see it at work, with a gameplay video or at least a small .gif
from what i see in the photo the only thing I think is that with the AAcontrast a bit with the 'retro' style of the prototype, maybe I'd use a fx more pixelated, or cel shaded light.