It´s really a Little bit annoying. I worked just on the prototype not on the game at all about 5-10 hours and i got Feedback from 2 People. I understand if People dont have the time but how can it be that more than 140 People look at this page since the realese and just two write a Feedback or fill out the Survey. Thats a convension about 1.5%... I think that mercuryus and NN81 just dont had the time to test it...
stevecameron The more i want to thank you so much for your Feedback. I want to say to each of your Points smth.
- Get rid of the TV filter, it doesn't add anything to the look; it just makes the sprites/graphics look a little worse than they should
I got many diffrent opinions to this. Many a few (of my friends) liked it. A few not. I didnt decided already what i will do.
- I don't think you need health AND the blue thing ("akku") - just have one or the other...
All testers mentioned that. It will get deleted.
- the little orange tank bot has really glitchy movement when changing directions
I think i know what you mean. You mean if i place a box direct in front of him and behinds him is a wall the Animation is verry Buggy. That is known bug to me but i couldnt fix before the prototype.
- there's too many "walls of text" at the start... keep it simple, "here's the controls, etc... good luck"
That was just a temporary solution. The final tutorial will more lock like the text in the Level.
- the player controls are very slippy... unless that's what its supposed to be like
Yeah, I of often heared that so i will rework them soon.
- When I got to the end door it opened, but then closed before I got in....
You must press return when you are overlapping to the door. But it think that was in the "walls of text" included.
Also many thanks to — for answering the Survey. I will say everything to the results of the Survey in my next post because i hope that maybe a few now fill out the Survey.
Bye for now