[Plugin] PhoneGap PushPlugin

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • I've been looking for a push notification solution for PhoneGap and came across the one from It's a great plugin that works well, but it's integrated with PushWoosh and since they close off their remote API to non-paying customers, I decided to make a solution of my own.

This plugin implements PhoneGap's PushPlugin code to retrieve device tokens. There are only two actions -- register and unregister. Register will register your device using whatever service is appropriate for your operating system and unregister will unregister you. Registering will return a device token which you can access though the DeviceToken object. There are five triggers -- an OnSuccess and OnFailure for both registering and unregistering as well as OnDeviceTokenUpdated, which will trigger when a device token is received.

This plugin works with PhonegapCLI at the very least. Not sure about anything else. Here are some instructions about how to integrate the plugin to your project:

Manual Installation

Automatic Installation

Since PushWoosh takes care of all the backend stuff like interfacing with the push notification services from Apple and Google, with this plugin, you'll have to find a server side solution that works given a device token.

This code has been tested and confirmed working on Android systems, but I don't have the hardware to test it on iOS yet, which is why I'm posting it here. Can anyone help me confirm that the device token is being received and can be read?

• Phonegap=100%SUCK

Is this support Corsswalk?

If not

may you please add Crosswalk(IntelXDK build) support?

Thankyou!!!

• Phonegap=100%SUCK

In my opinion, Phonegap is much better than Crosswalk as long as Crosswalk is compiling by IntelXDK. IntelXDK itself is just unreliable. You won't know when IntelXDK will deprecate C2 projects or disable features even they had promised the power of DirectCanvas, iOS compiling and original Android compiling.

Thank you for your great job!

• > Phonegap=100%SUCK

>

In my opinion, Phonegap is much better than Crosswalk as long as Crosswalk is compiling by IntelXDK. IntelXDK itself is just unreliable. You won't know when IntelXDK will deprecate C2 projects or disable features even they had promised the power of DirectCanvas, iOS compiling and original Android compiling.

>

>

I will like to choice performance better

• > Phonegap=100%SUCK

>

>

>

I will like to choice performance better

• Phonegap=100%SUCK

Is this support Corsswalk?

If not

may you please add Crosswalk(IntelXDK build) support?

Thankyou!!!

I haven't ever done Crosswalk (don't even have it installed) but maybe in the future.

In other good news, I just validated that it works to get the device token of iOS devices! Hooray! I'm going to push this to the completed add-ons board

• > Phonegap=100%SUCK

> Is this support Corsswalk?

> If not

> may you please add Crosswalk(IntelXDK build) support?

> Thankyou!!!

>

I haven't ever done Crosswalk (don't even have it installed) but maybe in the future.

In other good news, I just validated that it works to get the device token of iOS devices! Hooray! I'm going to push this to the completed add-ons board

plz support ios

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Has anyone been able to get this plugin running with C2 + Intel XDK ? please provide instructions

• fongka2 The plugin does support iOS

• fongka2 The plugin does support iOS

My Current Plugin is Based on Your plugin

When i done i'll tell you

thanks for your share

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)