Any videotutorials about google play services?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Does anyone know of any good videotutorials that shows how to use Google play services (and facebook) with CocoonJS or IntelXDK? I´ve been trying to figure it out but always find myself in an endless loop. What do I do first? Must I have a finnished game published and then setup leaderboards and acheivements at google and them add them into the game and update it? Can I set them up while I´m creating the game? All very confusing.. to me anyway

All the written tutorials I have found so far only explains the C2 side of it.

Any help/advice on this would be most welcome

Thanks

• I am afraid there aren't any but try this link : envato.wdbase.de/documentation/#document-14

Go through this link , its easy to follow. If you still don't get it , either way I was thinking to do a easy to understand tutorial on cocoonjs and google play services and I wlll do it within 2-3 days of you can wait.

• I am afraid there aren't any but try this link : envato.wdbase.de/documentation/#document-14

Go through this link , its easy to follow. If you still don't get it , either way I was thinking to do a easy to understand tutorial on cocoonjs and google play services and I wlll do it within 2-3 days of you can wait.

That would be so great! Until then I will check out the link you provided

• Jijin

A tutorial would be great. I think clay.io is causing loading issues on my game so I'd love to drop that and goto Google play services for high scores and achievements

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Will do guys ! Once I am done with my college assignments

• I moved my project over to crosswalk and got it working nicely. Everything you need to know is here:

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)